This dude sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenRangerFOH, Jul 29, 2012.

1. This summer I've been tokin alot more. My friends tht smoke introduced me to a friend of theirs and he's also a dealer. I thought he was cool at first. We smoked and chilled. But, everytime me and my friends wanna get bud from him he wants to smoke it wit us. I thought nothin of it til one night he wanted to smoke it wit us and we let him. He took teh first hit off it and he took extra hits too. I was high as fuck so I didn't say shit. Next day I brought it up wit my buddies and they agreed tht thats fucked up. After tht he also tried to play my friend by giving him less then he payed for. Best believe we got a new dealer in the area. fuck tht *****.

2. Cool story bro.

edit: I'm serious, you got rid of his ass. That needed to be done.

3. What a tool.

4. Is it me, or does the guy OP described suck? Whoa whoa those darn dealers!

5. You're overreacting so much..

6. You guys were acting scary. First of all who the fuck counts how many hits people take? Thats high school shit in my opinion. If someone is smoking too much just tell them.

"aye bro you are hitting it to much."

And he always asks to get smoked up because you always smoke him up. Say "no". And if he wants to be a dickhead let him. I know plenty of dealers who are dickheads. Thats why i'm always strictly business with them. If they try to short me i tell them to fuck off. If not i say thanks and keep pushing.

Don't smoke with him again unless he is putting up.

7. nobody was staring at him counting we just noticed it...

8. Doesn't matter lol. Its like this bro if someones hitting the bud too much say "slow down" then take an extra hit yourself to match him. If they don't slow down skip them on the next rotation. IF they still don't wanna slow down tell them to fuck off.

I have smoked with little scary dudes who i sold to. And usually when they let me and my friends in on the rotation me and my friends will hit there blunt super hard and they'll be to scared to say shit. But if they said "hey slow down" or "what the fuck are you doing?" then of course we are gonna stop. Let it be known that its not cool.

9. plant flowers in front of his house..... colorful ones. that'll show that queer

10. i hate dealers like this.