This day kicks ass....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SIRSOG, May 5, 2010.

1. Alright guys....so im fucking sitting at work, high as fuck off the weed i just got (pick up thread) drinkin a beer, enjoying the great view of Boulder spring awesome ness and a few cars zoomin by..... any one else feeling the cinco de mayo relaxing before the rage shit happens hahahahahah. Calm before the storm or some shit

this is the view from where is sit here, its nice

2010-05-05 15.34.28.jpg

2. Dude where do you work that you can just drink a beer on the clock?

3. what's your job, anyway?

4. Um by technicality im office admin/manager at my dads office...im ususally the only one here.... jamming out, gettin high, i dont drink usually...today felt like a drink a beer day tho.... hahahah

5. I just spent the last five minutes trying to figure out where that is. Thank you finals!

I live in Boulder and am chillen around the Goss/Grove area right now, Sirsog, you at CU?

6. haha no man, graduated boulder high on 07, havent done any official learning since, kinda doing my own studies and shit to figure out wtf to do. Then id have to go thru the trouble of getting into CU....which will happen some day here...but im defs gonna go to front range and destroy some math and LA credits for cheap before i bother spending like 15k a semester trying to do math and LA there

7. Put the shades up for a better view. But then again, that makes you more visible.

8. fuck that, if my dad found my weed, he would likely be like OH shit you forgot this hahahahahahha, finally got past the whole, i smoke, you cant stop me game when i found out he had his med license and was holdin out on me....fucking ass