This could work right?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JoshyWashy, Jan 8, 2010.

1. #1 JoshyWashy, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    hey everyone. :) im Josh. ive decided that im going to try to grow. i just got an old wardrobe from my grandparents house and itd be the perfect place to hide away a plant from my mom (or anyone else who i might have over). here's what i have so far. i plan on putting foil on the inside of it (dull side out) to help with light. the floor measurements are about 20x20 inches and the inside height is 54 inches.

/photopost/data/500/thumbs/002101.JPG
    /photopost/data/500/medium/003100.JPG

theres a wooden dowel rod thats already in there and i figured that i could hang this light on it some how. i bought it when i had a smaller reef tank.

/photopost/data/500/medium/00474.JPG
    /photopost/data/500/medium/00575.JPG
    /photopost/data/500/medium/00677.JPG

2. If you have to hide it from your Mom you shouldn't be growing. First, she will catch you. Second, and I know you'll say that this will never happen, but if you got busted by LEO she could get into a lot of trouble, possibly lose the house to pay for your prosecution. It happens.

Bottom line: completely unfair and uncool to put her at such risk without her even knowing it. You need to wait until you have your own place.

3. #3 JoshyWashy, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010