This CAN work...Right???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by peacepipeme, Feb 11, 2011.

1. I apologize in advice if this question is constantly asked here. :rolleyes:

My Buddy was telling me about how he started growing a plant in his closet once. I was asking how he did it and he told me he just " had it in there" with a your average desk lamp shining on the pot with the recommended soil.

This is possible right? i know alot goes into getting a decent crop but at the bare minimum, you can just start with a lamp an dirt right? :eek:

2. If you want to risk growing an illegal plant just to look at, yes... If you actually want to end up with something to smoke, not really. A desk lamp wont put out near enough light to do anything but grow a streached out plant that will barely hold itself up.

3. You might keep a plant alive that way, but I doubt you would harvest much if anything. For starters you need different and more light.

You get out what you put in. If you are looking for the simplest, easiest, cheapest, fastest way to grow, then you have to realize that you also are aiming for the smallest, least potent harvest. I'm sure that isn't your goal.