Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This bud right here.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jquicks92, Jun 3, 2009.

1. what do you think of this flame ass dro. shit is so fluffy and dank dude.

Attached Files:

2. mmmmm I want some

3. looks like some pretty decent mids. but i wouldnt think that was dank. atleast from those pictures. maybe they just dont do justice? either way man smoke that shit down. good timess

4. Looks like some regular good dank

Do you actually know it was grown hydroponicly or is that what you just refer to dank as

5. its just dro.

and dro isnt short for hydroponically grown, just like gay doesn't mean happy.

6. Whatever that shit is smoke it up. Weed is weed man. There is good weed and there is better weed.

7. Well i think its a lot better than what im smoking on (shawg=dirtweed) you should be grateful because when i finally come accross some kind bud like that i will probley post a pic simply for being so grateful the wait is over for me

8. That weed gives me a boner.

I think I'll go hit another bowl.

9. I love how no matter what kind of weed it is the first reply is always saying its mids. To me it looks like a good low headies but would need closer pics to be sure.