this bud is not normal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Surer, May 8, 2013.

1. #1 Surer, May 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
    I think I'm being paranoid, but I need your help.

I bought 5.5g from a new dealer and I don't know where it comes from. There was only 2 big buds making the whole 5.5g. The dealer said it was ak-47.

The buds look very nice. Only one good toke out of a joint of this bud gets me high. I've tried other buds that looked the same before and it took almost a whole joint to get the same high. I'm an apprentice smoker so I don't have any tolerance.

And I can get weird headhaches when I'm high from it. The headhache looks like it is caused by another chemical and the weed is decreasing the pain.

The question is: Is it normal that I get so high out of this weed? Is it possible that the high is increased by another chemical that doesn't come from the plant? Could it have been mixed with meth or something? Should I get rid of it?

2. Can you post a picture of it? Are you accidentally smoking seeds or stems? Those can cause headaches. And yes, it is possible to get incredibly high from smoking marijuana.. lol

3. Your pot wasn't flushed properly of the nutrients or other growing chemicals at the end of it's life cycle. This is common with commercial bud, as bag appeal is all that matters. If the bud leaves a slight 'burning' or 'tingling' sensation on your lips and tongue, and is harsher than normal, and burns to black ash not grey/white ash. Any of those symptoms is likely to be an example of not flushed properly weed. It sucks smoking that nasty shit, I always flush 10 days before cutting.

4. Thanks for the responses. Yes, the ash is black. I don't feel like smoking what is left. I'll see if I can do with it.

5. Try to cure it, this will help lessen the problem.

You can make it much more smokable by water-curing it, I will submerge a few nugs for a few seconds in clean bottled water, then I remove them, and set them out on cardboard. the quick influx of water, then the drying will make them much smoother, however as I said before, it will eradicate any flavor.

6. I tried this once and the dude tried to smack me and screamed that i was washing away all his thc?

7. if i get a sack and it sucks, i usually just smoke through it and get a different sack next time. not the end of the world.

im still looking for that drug dealer that laces the weed for free

8. Water curing is legit. If you follow through with the process you will have a clean smoke afterwards. The only thing that is a downside to water curing, is that it will remove all smell and flavor from the smoke. Good if you're a stealth user or want to clean your buds, but bad to enjoy the flavor.

Properly water curing takes a few days or a week though, but it can make a world of difference.

9. #9 rhino31, May 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
    So I got paid 3 days ago, about 300 bucks and I went to Catch 22 to buy my first piece. I got home and I shut the door to my room, my parents are at work so I wasn't worried, but I opened up my window to smoke and my room is on the 3rd floor of the house. Well my dogs gotta bad problem about using his head to bust into the rooms. He started trying to bust in and by this time I was pretty damn baked. So I quickly lay the new bong on the window seal and rush to hide the weed, well the bong slipped off, hit my car sitting 3 stories below, shatters the bong and cracks the windshield on my car, which I just bought a 2012 crystler 200. God what a bummer day... talk about a buzz kill!

GODDAMN IT!!!!!! wrong thread xD

10. #10 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, May 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    Pictures then I can give you a correct answer. I'm a 1 year toker and one snap of this homegrown and I'm good so yes bud can get you really high.

11. Wow, just wow man. Bummer indeed :(

12. It's methweed

13. if it makes you feel any better. this post was 10x's better than the original post of this thread.

14. LOL dude I got the same shit with the name AK 47 we got the same guy I'm glad he didn't do the usual 50 for it and did it for 40 instead but damn it looks good but then taste like chems

15. I will try this if I ever get a crap cured bud .:D

16. it may be laced with meth

17. LoL! :eek:

18. This made me laugh a little bit. I was pretty sure anyone who smokes already knows THC isn't water soluble.

19. to be honest man, the dealer isn't going to waste his money buying meth or crack etc to lace the weed with - why would he even do that? i think the plant wasn't flushed when it was harvested

20. All bud is commercial bud jackass lol