This board NEEDS a Last.FM thread

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by sublime8992, Apr 5, 2010.

1. AND it needs better hip-hop listeners

post your last.fm and your taste. currently blasting the Pumpkins, but i'm a hip-hop head at heart.

NigelE8992

I'm into hip-hop, hip hop, rap, rock and reggae, including:
    Blind Melon, The Smashing Pumpkins, Non Phixion, Benefit, Bill Hicks, Bad Brains, Eminem, Pixies, Onyx, Black Star, Nas, Ill Bill, Cage, 2Pac, A Tribe Called Quest, Sabac, Guided by Voices, Nirvana, David Cross, The Watts Prophets, OutKast, Crooklyn Dodgers, Doug Stanhope, Marc Maron, Artifacts, Weezer, Andre Nickatina, Typical Cats, MF DOOM, Immortal Technique, Dinosaur Jr., The Doors, Jedi Mind Tricks, Canibus, East Coast Avengers, Big L, The Beatles, Madvillain, Lil' Wayne, Goodie Mob, Beastie Boys, One Be Lo, Black Uhuru, Cormega, Polaris, Mos Def, Smif-N-Wessun, Black Moon, Mitch Hedberg, Patton Oswalt.

Check out my music taste: NigelE8992

2. I'm into punk, hardcore, post-punk, grindcore and crust, including:
    Hüsker Dü, Dirt, Crass, D.R.I., The Cure, Minor Threat, Rudimentary Peni, Christian Death, Wipers, Dinosaur Jr., Conflict, Black Flag, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Antischism, Subhumans, Punch, Suicidal Tendencies, Meat Puppets, Yacøpsæ, Sick Fix, Ramones, Bad Brains, X-Ray Spex, Plutocracy, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Damned, Flux of Pink Indians, Deep Wound, Funkadelic, The Stooges, The Sisters of Mercy, Zounds, Galaxie 500, Magrudergrind, Echo & The Bunnymen, Witch Hunt, New York Dolls, Clan of Xymox, Alien Sex Fiend, Impact Unit, Spazz, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Brutal Truth, Theatre of Hate, Pixies, UK Subs, Cro-Mags, Jello Biafra with the Melvins, Minutemen.

Check out my music taste: eliaswhatever

3. I like the fact that last.fm tracks what you play.
    Im a stat nerd and like to see what ive been playing over time on my iPod's and computer.
    and making playlist out of all the music you listen to is another great feature...so that when im away from my iPod and computer im still able to listen to what I normally listen to.

4. Truth.

Last.fm has been the shit for years, i've had like 4 different accounts.

I'd post my link but it's my real-life name. and i don't feel like having that on the web.

FYI op, there already are a few last.fm threads.

5. check the sig

6. I'm into hip-hop, alternative, experimental, funk, jazz, metal, psychedelic, indie and rock, including:
    Nuclear Rabbit, Buckethead, Beck, Aesop Rock, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rush, Tool, Primus, CAKE, DJ Shadow, MF DOOM, Mastodon, Dog Fashion Disco, Atmosphere, Sunny Day Real Estate, Del tha Funkee Homosapien, Dream Theater, Mindless Self Indulgence, Anvil, The Gift of Gab, Minus the Bear, Zion I, Hieroglyphics, Jean Baudin, Gogol Bordello, Queens of the Stone Age, The Beatles, Mike Patton, Sublime, Gorillaz, Axiom Funk, Deltron 3030, Team Teamwork, Bumblefoot, Jordan Rudess, Faith No More, Frank Zappa, Vast Aire, 植松伸夫, Illogic, Mr. Bungle, Liquid Tension Experiment, AC/DC, CunninLynguists, Dave Matthews Band, Deftones, Blackalicious, Les Claypool, The Coup, X-Ecutioners.

Check out my music taste: Mrd00d