This Blows

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NewCarSmell, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Ok so I go to Canada and have a wicked time. There I bought an inside out color changing piece for 50 bucks. I get back and find that my parents have found my plants. They made me get rid of them wich is cool. But they stepped over the line when they broke into my room took all my pieces including the one from Canada, read my e-mails and posts on GC. I bet they probably will even read this one. I hope they do. All of my pieces are gone, my bong, my home mades and my spoons. What a fucking week end.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OUCH.. if your reading this.. (the parents) .. you bastards..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. thats a bitch dude, its not the money invested its the time to... i think they shoulda have take nthe plants and left the pieces alone...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sucks more about the plants in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It all blows overall, sorry man!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It's not fair of them to confiscate anything. It's fair if they don't want it in the house, but since you obviously had no problem removing the plants I don't see why they couldn't ask you to remove the pieces as well...

As for reading e-mails and things like that, it's just plain invasion of privacy and I never tolerate that from anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you still live at your parents house, or are under 18 (which I know a lot of you are...), then sorry, you're SOL. Their house, their rules. I think it was a bit extreme to take the pieces, but if you've got a problem with it, move out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I still live with my mother, but yeah, I'm over 18, sadly.

She always finds my shit, she cleans my room every now and then, seeing as how she has an obsessive compulsive disorder. She found 2 bongs, "Pothead" zippo, 5 packs of papers, around 5 grams, lighter fluid and all my scizzors and cool little gadgets.

Oh well, I didn't really care at the time, but I sure do now.

Your parents suck, I'd tell them to stay the hell away from my stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That sucks.

10. Yeah it does suck. I will be moving out shortly as soon as I get my new job. But until then I am pretty screwed. I also found out that my dad almost called the cops on me. Out of all the people I would have least suspected my dad to call the cops. My mom has laid off alot but I still have to be careful.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Do you have a buddy that would let you stash your stuff at his place until you move out? That's what I'd do.

12. yo bro. nothing beats free rent. free rent is a cheap price to pay. if you're going to school, don't blow it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Thanks for the support. I can understand their anger in the pieces and the plants but they have been reading my posts. I get home last night and find a print out of this thread on the printer. Mom, If you are reading this stop reading my posts! It has nothing to do with you.

14. you mean when they broke into their room, ya know the one in the house they pay for. show them some respect & keep things on the D.L. until you move out. been there done that. ghost thread, never mind. he's probly got kids that age now.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Lmfao you just necro'd this thread from 2005. I think he figured it by now I'm dying

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. thank you Captain obvious. :wave:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Damn 2005

dosnt things seem better back then???

17 years ago

• Like Like x 1
  18. In 2005? It was a few months since I had gone cold turkey off my meds. I was having issues lol and drinking/smoking regularly. I woke up one day and thought about weed and wondered if it would help me. I wanted to get some but ended up chickening out bc I didn't want to get caught and locked up, or thrown out of my apartment lol! Things were way different then than now lol.
    My mom used to have that anxiety about weed, didn't want to get caught. She and my dad did smoke it but... nothing like anxiety to really kill a high lol! Thank God for medical and decriminalization!

• Like Like x 2
  19. 18 year old tread brought back life?
    somebody needs to laid

20. Yea it totally sucks smoking and having that reality in the back of your head. It’s still illegal where I live I been caught three times so far. Last two I went to jail for a while so
    Not want to deal with that bs again

• Friendly Friendly x 1