"This better be enough to roll a blunt.."

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ixBeachbumxi, Dec 16, 2010.

1. I mean, hypothetically u go and pick up a dime from your dealer with the frostiest dank around. He hands u .5 seeing as he pays 10 a g for his stuff he gets, meaning hes only making 5 measly dollars while wasting his time to meet u. Would you have the balls to actually say that to his face? I mean, me for one...if I were that dealer id be about 3 seconds from knocking his ass out...but of course... that'd be bad business.

/rant

edit: oh incase ur wondering i was in the car with my buddy when he said that to his awesome, handsome, coolest dealer EVER...

2. buying weed for $10/g and selling it in $20/g... i would talk hella shit to that clown

3. Me and my boy have been there. You and your buddy need to stop buying through this fagot middle man and find a better dealer.

Trust me, they're out there.:)

4. your saying u expect free smoke?

5. He's not saying that. He's doubling the price.

Luckily I don't have to worry if my sacks will roll a blunt or not.

6. hahaha poor OP.

Ya if I were told "this better be enough to roll a blunt" when someone asked for .5, I'd automatically not give a shit about them anymore. If they wanna do business then sure, if not then oh well.

7. If your buddy knows the prices and knows that 10 bucks only gets u .5 than yeah saying "this better be enough" is a dick thing to say. If I were the dealer I'd just say "you get what you pay for" and stop dealing with the dude. The five bucks is hardly worth taking the time to deal with a prick, IMO.

8. ahhh peter u know haha. im very sick of kiddies...i think im done with them...seriously.

"well when you want dank and u only got 10 bucks thats what u get"

took the words right outta my mouth

9. That would be about right around here (20 a G for dank). And you should already know .5 is going to be a SMALL ass blunt

10. #10 Blaxmith, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    i mean i guess thats the nature of buying dimebags... let's just say im over buying .5g and double the price anyone else pays for it.
    exactly. im also totally over worrying about whether i have enough to roll a blunt.
    in fact, id go as far as saying that if you go to cop a dimebag and you know its .5, you're stupid for even thinking about a blunt.

11. Yeah I think that was what OP was trying to say, it wasn't really a matter of prices being too high, I think it was just stupid to say. Its like asking for a half pound of cheese at the deli then saying "this better be enough to feed my family". Asking for a dime from a dealer that you know sells at 20 a gram then complaining about the amount is silly.

12. LOL my dealers don't want to punch people in the face for trying to not get ripped off. If the hypothetical situation were literal, I wouldn't buy bud from the OP, I'd get it from somebody I can trust.

13. my point exactly.

and the ppl saying that a dime of dank for .5 is bull....sorry but around here thats just how it is. Some ppl are even worse. the only reason i get my gs for $10 is cause i buy weight.

what it comes down to is, the kids a disrespectful bitch. if your going to bug someone for 3 hrs over a dime then complain when u get it....it just pisses me off.

14. Guys, chill with the namecalling. And OP, what area do you stay around? I don't know of any place where $10/0.5g is fair. I think you're just dealing with another immature, wannabe, g-shit hustler who thinks he is running the game on you guys. I'd negotiate the prices or leave.

You need to try college campuses, you will find crazy hook-ups with the best shit for good prices (weed and others).

15. #15 ixBeachbumxi, Dec 16, 2010

NH. Your from Georgia man, thats not new england. prices arent the same down there as they are up here. remember, cali is alot farther for us than u and dank we get around here is rare. most of it is from boston...which is from calli or Vermont or Maine, meaning its gone through about 3 different hands before it reaches you, which makes the prices shit.

See where im goin with this?

also werent you the first to throw out the namecalling? memory refresher for ya -->"fagot"....little hypocritical?

16. Oh I see. That does suck, I heard the prices up north were shit but I just assumed you were buying from a chump. Well dont feel too bad, we haven't been seeing that much good shit down here lately (unless its coming from a grower) so it's not any better.

17. #17 4Sheezy, Dec 16, 2010
    This is ridiculous, along with half the posts in here. The OPs friend agreed on a price and amount with the OP, the OP is doing no ripping off what so ever. If the bag weighs to what he said it would when the transaction went down, nothing is wrong. If I was the OP, I would just ignore it and not sell to your friend again. If he wants to have a dick attitude towards someone who is hooking him up(still a hook up they agreed on the price), the dude hooking him up shouldn't do it.

18. Don't be a cheapass who buys .5? and who throws .5 in a blunt seriously?

but theirs some kids I know around here that deal that get their shit for like $275 an o. i dont care, i'd say it to one of my dealers, i've got plenty more.

.5 is a waste of time for the dealer, he's probably a shitty dealer if he's meeting you for $10 worth

19. 4Sheezy - You are missing the fact that the supplier is the OP. :rolleyes::smoke:

20. no. no I am not. Do you want me to go and change the word dealer to op?

Edit: I changed it for you