This Anus is done become a Yankee!

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 6, 2006.

1. You heard right! I'm moving up north on Aug. 23rd. To the wonderful state of Mass.! I've already got a job lined up, no problems there. And a buddy is letting me stay at his place rent free, til I get my own place.

My girl is also up there. So after these last few months of being seperated I finally get to see her again. WOOOO! :hello:

I'm sure we have plenty of people here that are up north. Anyone care for a visit on my way up there? I'd sure love to fuckin' blaze a few bowls with all of you. :smoking:

2. Grats on the new job bro! i really think you'll like mass. Northeast FTW! :D

Goodluck bro and have a great time :hello::hello::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. what part of mass are you in? I'm in central northern mass

4. east coast FTW

5. Yep, I'll be moving to central mass. But, its only like 5-10 mins away from the border of Connecticut. About 30 mins away from North Hampton.

Thanks for the well wishes, Nexis. :)

6. you bet, brother. I'm originally from west hartford myself :wave:

7. Nice. Well, I'm southern boy, born and raised. So, it'll take some getting used to.

The nice thing is that I won't even be up there for a year or two. I can handle that. Then, its back to sunny ol' Florida. Booyah.

8. Im from palm beach, fl. You? Take the time to enjoy the scenery up north, bro. Its alot prettier than florida in my opinion.

9. Congrats on everything man! ^_^

Although - I'd much rather live in the South. Tennessee especially. On some farm that had a shit ton of wooded area.

Yeah...

10. I'm originally from Daytona Beach. I just loved it so much. But, I guess I needed a change for a little while.

11. Fuck the Yankees. Red Sox for life.