Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This amount gets me high (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Jan 29, 2011.

1. well thats because your vaping my friend

2. Even with a pipe though, i got pretty baked from .1 - .2

but i hate smoking honestly, only joints and bongs are enjoyable (sometimes) for me :D

3. an iolite is also like double the cost of a MFLB and from i hear MFLB's are better but it could just be difference of opinion

4. Honestly, i dunno. I heard its worse but gives thicker rips of vapor, basically thicker hits for less stealth :eek:?

I love my MFLB, i do not regret buying it at all... and at $100 its so cheap compared to other vapes :D

5. Yes, it would get me pretty lifted.

6. Dude I have been smoking on an off for a year now and I only need to take 1-2 hits to feel a little high. I havent gone any further because I dont want to have a panic attack (i had one before) and dont wanna waste bud.:smoking:

7. I take small hits because ive always used a pipe or smoked a joint. That much bud is probably like one or two hits for you :smoke:

Unless you literally take a tiny tiny pinch of bud even smaller then that. Then i am impressed :smoke:

8. yea im definitely going to get an MFLB once i get another job, that will be the first thing i buy when i get my paycheck is an MFLB and a quarter of some dank to break it in.

9. I smoke that same amount or a damn decent high.

10. Haha, it seems a lot of people smoke a tiny amount like me :smoke:

Even me... around .2 from a pipe and i was blazed, but for some reason .05 gives me as many hits as .2 did in my pipe. I get just as high :smoke:

11. I find that I rarely get STONED with my MFLB. Its an awesome high, but I guess vapes in general give a clearer high. You find that too?

12. Not really, but thats because i probably vape at high temperatures. I draw nice and slow to get thick rips most of the time :)! And i have a strong indica that still gives me a body stone even though im vaping it :eek:

I wish i had a sativa though, i love the sativa highs / clearer highs haha :D

Maybe its true, but in my case i get just as "stoned" :smoke: maybe a little less. I dont over analyze my highs like that, i find it just ruins it. Im high, feeling good, thats it :smoke:

13. Word. If anything I'm more intelligent when I hit the MFLB. Smoking turns me into a blob of uselessness.

14. Yeah one thing ive noticed is with the MFLB, i can get ripped as fuck and still act normal if i really need to :D I don't know if that makes sense to you or not

15. yep it sure would

16. Exactly the same amount for my MFLB... But if i smoke that little nug in a one hitter....I'm fucking gone!!!

17. I just ordered my MFLB yesterday! :D I'm so excited. I got the grinder that comes with it, too. From Vapeworld. I'm super stoked!

18. That amount will get you high
    but triple it and you'll get LIFTED

19. Grats man!

They really are amazing. I love their customer service the most though :) I would charge my batteries and an hour later i would put them back in the charger and it would charge again for like 10 minutes. Emailed them, a few hours later they tell me to give my address and that they are shipping my new batteries :) They said sorry, that apparently they got sold a few faulty batts :D!

20. awesome dude! I didn't get extra batteries... was that a bad move?