Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This amount gets me high (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Jan 29, 2011.

1. I'm able to smoke that much out of my trusty spoon and be good for a day. I've always been awed by my amazingly low tolerance. If that's all it takes in a vape, then I can't wait to see how much I could get with an MFLB.

2. Yeah, its great :)! With my pipe i still used a tiny amount, more then in the MFLB though.

3. MFLB is the shit but I still prefer bong rips

4. You have my applause then. I'm what you might call a larger fellow and even the first time I ever smoked it took quite a few hits to feel anything at all. Today it's still the same thing, I'll smoke an entire bowl before I feel something. I don't care though because I keep smoking even after I get high.

5. Once again tho, he's talking vaping.

Im sure that vaping 1-2 bowls to the face of .12-.13 will be a different story. Especially if

A: It's a quality vape being used correctly
    B: The herb is potent.

6. #27 Amped, Jan 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2011
    UPDATE:

I just vaped it. Holy shit im so baked, somehow like from the miracle of the weed gods i had 15 hits. I am baked. My mom brought home gyros on a pita for dinner and im gunna fucking watch a movie with my mom and grandma haha. its fun fucking watching movies when im this stoned, and it'll make em happy :smoke:

7. Woah... if you don't grow, I don't know how in the hell you're paying for that... I dunno what your problem is man, having a low tolerance is sweeet. You save so much herb.

8. I just recalled a dry period I was having once, where I vaped a couple of broken up sticks and got a really nice high going. It was only mids sticks too.

9. Agreed. Im still high from that bowl before haha

10. You got 15 hits off of that little bit!? Thats crazy. I have to get one. lol

But does the quality of the bud have anything to do with how many hits you get? For example, would you get more hits off dank than you would mids, or would they just be bigger hits?

11. Haha i have no idea, so i dont want to spread misinformation. Its obvious that a trench of dank will get you more baked then a trench of mids though :smoke:

I might vape another trench... but then its my last one till tuesday. Should i do it? I kinda wanna take a mini break if you know what i mean... but i kinda dont :D So should i vape this trench now or tmrw afternoon :D Im thinking if i do it now, then tuesday ill get even higher.

12. Vape now...and later. If you're burning through 2.5g's a month, you can afford to spend a little more on bud man. Haha.

13. If you own a pipe that is very efficient (no loss of smoke) you will be inhaling all of the available cannabinoids. So when we are talking about conservation, a pipe CAN be as efficient as a vape if you use it right (snappers/covering the bowl after it's lit) because i get high off of .05 of DANK as well.

14. I was only asking cause my stash just ran out :p I vaped again and im still buzzed atm haha. I have no bud till tuesday though now when im gunna pick up another 2gs

15. well when i get weed i smoke 2gs a day.. its bad

16. dam i gotta get myself a mflb, do you think headshops carry them or can u only get them online?, i saw a portable vape at my headshop called iolite but it was like 200$ so i said fuck it

17. If I need a nice top off, I will smoke the weed I have been vaping. Doesn't taste as good, but does the job.

18. back when i would smoke everyday proly not get me too high tolerance was so high smoked like 3-4 blunts a day

19. Apparently 99% of people say the MFLB is way better then the iolite, because the iolite broke on a lot of people and it makes a noise and it has butane and shit.