Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This a good bowl piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hhelp mee, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Trying to brush up on my homemade bong handy work and I was looking for bowl pieces. This here is a little screw of metal thing so would it work as a bowl piece or too small/unsafe?

[​IMG]

2. Id wash it with isotropyl acohol before you do anything

3. Yea that's fine but you should just get like a $5 bowl. If your gonna smoke you basically need a bowl

4. Yeah, if you must go homemade, then that would probably work. Wash it with iso alcohol.

5. ripped off of a cablecord amirite? lmao
    that would work if anything. id use 2 socketwrench bits first tho. so it keeps the heat from transferring to your plastic. unless you have a proshit stem also.

6. Hold it up to a flame for a little bit and check if it is melting or smoking

7. i feel like that would get suuuuuuper hot after lighting it......so don't think its a good bowl to use, i think you should just go out and find a real one for a good price.

8. [quote name='"xChildinTime"']i feel like that would get suuuuuuper hot after lighting it......so don't think its a good bowl to use, i think you should just go out and find a real one for a good price.[/quote]

Yea they get really fucking hot

9. That looks like the end of a cable wire, I been using the end of a cable wire for a while now on my gravity bong, great homemade piece, rivals my glass bong rip-lee on how fast it can get you stoney. Wash it out good, chances are there were some sort of lubricants or dirty tars/oils on it at one point if its, also on the cable co-ax wire their is a plastic part you need to shave off with a grinding mechanism or a knife, idk if one is on there.

Attached Files: