Thirty Seeds Planted, Results Varied...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grengreen, May 7, 2014.

1. After planting thirty seeds, my plants are just over a month old now, but very different in size and speed of growth. I moved them from pot to ground way earlier than I should have, so they got rained and hailed on pretty heavily when they were still seedlings. 

My fear is that some are too damaged to grow into healthy plants. A few of them are about 8 inches tall and growing the third or fourth set of leaves, while some are 4 inches tall and only on their first set of true leaves... 

Will add more pictures soon.

Hoping to hear from someone who's had a similar experience and has seen full recovery, but I know that may be wishful thinking. Thanks. 

Attached Files:

2. First and second one should be okay, third one looks like toast, but you never know what may happen if you let it dry out a bit.

3. yep, seedlings are so vulnerable. count on losses.

4. the 1st and 2nd pics need more soil....that's exactly why you have it tied up cuz its too tall now.fill the container up til the top or until the level of soil is up to the leaves

5. Thanks. 
    Yeah, one of the seedlings snapped and the whole grow top fell off. So I put it in the ground and it's still green five days later so with some luck it'll become a clone. 
    The other girls have recovered quite well from the rain, though they took quite a pounding. FIMd the fourth grow tips on two of my largest plants today, a Super Silver Haze and an Arjan's Haze #1, from Greenhouse Seed Co. Hoping to see nice new grow tips soon.