Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Third try at rolling a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GCSH, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Third try at rolling a blunt today. Second when I domed one just to myself earlier today. It was a little loose but it still hit hard. This one I made with a bit more weed in it. It's made out of a Swisher Sweet. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Bad picture.. looks half decent.. practice makes perfect.

3. That puny little thing? I've seen bigger blunts in the men's bathroom at hooters.

4. Well it's just a regular foil wrapped swisher, and there's probably like .8g or so in there. I usually do .5g's in one, it's all personal preference I suppose

5. Get a razor or a cigar splitter

6. looks decent enough to me :0

7. as long as its smokin like a choo choo train its all good brah!

8. Do you find that rolling a .8g blunt is worth it? I've never rolled a blunt before because I don't want to waste my good dank when I can use it more efficiently with a bowl or a bong. But, then again, I've always assumed that if I rolled a blunt I'd roll it at least 1.5g. I can get a whole gram into a j if I try.

9. #9 Bblaze19, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good try, it looks loose on the edges, it also looks soaked with saliva. Run a lighter over that thing lol.

10. looks pretty decent, try adding at least a gram in a blunt, the weed to paper ratio should be high. If you need help heres a video that helped me at first. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piuVkBsqQ7I&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪Tutorial on How To Roll a Tasty Blunt (Part 1)‬‏[/ame]

11. id rather roll 3 0.5g blunts than roll just one with 1.5g. I feel like you get higher that way? maybe its just my preference idk?

12. wow didn't know people were still replying to this thread. I don't think it really matters when you dome a blunt to yourself. You get fucked whether you smoke a .5 or a 1.5

13. Yes that must be hard tucking and rolling with that rugged, jagged edge. :p