Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Third Times the Charm?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icrazy2u, Oct 20, 2010.

1. #1 icrazy2u, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    Me and my friend plan on rolling a blunt(grape swishers). I just wanted to know how much is to much for my third time smoking? Alright, so last time, which was my second time, I got a little to high and just wanted to take a elevator back down. Since I know what it feels like, should it be funner then last time? Also, I took a gravity bong hit, and nothing happened. How should I breath in the smoke?<----I know, pretty lame right.

-Thanks

2. Zero every hit and you'll gt fucked up

3. Take a deep breath. Thats how you inhale smoke. If its a blunt you're smoking just suck some in your mouth first like you're drinking through a straw, then inhale deeply and hold for 3-5 seconds. How much did you smoke last time? If its really dank weed you won't need very much of the blunt to get toasted. Not even half. If its mids then I'd say about half.

Just relax and you'll have a fucking blast. Trust me.

4. A blunt, your 3rd time smoking, and 2 people you say? Roll about a .7 sir, and make sure to only toke a few times if it's dank then wait. Put out the blunt if you have to. If not high enough, relight and repeat.

5. Thanks for the advice guys.