Third Eye

Discussion in 'General' started by Boredest, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Has anyone heard of third eye before? is it true or false?
    Very intense reading about the topic

• Like Like x 1
  2. I cannot say either way. There is no evidence to prove that it does exist but there is no real way to prove that it does not exist either. Science is a wonderful thing but there are things that our current level of science cannot explain, just yet. Maybe some day but not right now. Plain and simple my mind's always open and I will not allow myself to be swayed either way until one side submits concrete proof and not just "oh well I believe blah blap mah."

• Like Like x 1
  3. ^ basically that

4. I read somewhere on here of somebody saying that maybe it's actually the first eye. I liked that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Third eye could mean a lot of different things. I got my third eye from doing a thing that is against the rules to discuss here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Personally. I think if we have a third eye or as some call it, our first eye. I think weed would help to open and stimulate it and we can see the REAL world around us and our "big brothers and sisters" do not want that.

7. I think of this topic as such: phone calls before phones were invented.

As far as technology has propelled us forward, we have equally lost touch with simple human methods of communication. Telepathy could have naturally evolved mechanisms of the brain (FOX-P2 gene) where mind reading modules would leave empathic capabilities the norm.

8. Your third eye is your brain it can see vivid pictures without actually seeing anything ....

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app