Thinners

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by thegalaxylounge, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Has anyone been using Mass Terpenes Servm to thin non-winterized Cannabis oil?

I know it it used mainly for wax, shatter and such to be able to vape but I don't see why
    not for oil that is good quality but still has its fats and solids just like wax.
    All chlorophyll and solvents removed, nice golden, decarbed oil.

Is this product known to be safe and dependable?

2. Welcome, it sounds like it's about time you joined. You're trying to vape cannabis oil or eat it?

3. You're trying to vape cannabis oil or eat it?

It vapes well. I wanted to see if anyone else is using it with similar success.

My next goal is to find a better tank vape system than a honeystick meant for oil, not e-juice or vape juice.

4. I guess if I'd looked at what forum you posted the question in I wouldn't have had to ask. I'm a little slow and getting slower each year. I don't see any reason it won't work with oil either.

5. Have you ever used it?

6. No I haven't. When I was smoking I couldn't really get into vaping although the flavor makes it worthwhile and now I can only do hash oil caps because of some mild lung damage from half a lifetime of smoking cigs. I've played with oil off and on since the first time I made it about 50 years ago, it's why I asked if you were talking about vaping or eating hash oil. I can talk about oil but I can't talk about running it thru a vaporizer.