Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinks they act crazy/hyper when stoned?...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poker2, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Have a friend who doesn't want to get too stone, and only takes 2-3 hits from spliff. Ends up not being able to control themselves and don't want to :smoke: because of that. Any idea's how to convince then it doesn't make you act crazy always? I'm not trying to show them the union or anything stupid because it's a fact that it's not going to make you crazy and they also already know that.:confused:

2. I don't understand what the problem is? Is it that he acts hyper or that he only wants to take 2-3 hits?? I am confuse :smoking:

3. Sit them down on the couch, put on Planet Earth or Life (anything with David Attenborough's voice will work really), and smoke. If they aren't chill as fuck, there's only one thing to do... make sure they never smoke crack or some people will be murdered.

4. Uhmm... he doesn't have to smoke if he doesn't want to. If he doesn't enjoy it, don't force it upon him. If he does smoke, don't pressure him into smoking more than he is comfortable with.:smoke::wave:

5. he wants to smoke but doesn't because he isn't chill, blurts out stupid shit etc.... can't control themselves for some odd reason. Has nothing to do with me offering/forcing/asking anyone to do anything.

6. Maybe try having him take a hit once every like 5-10 minutes next time and makes sure he stays at a controlled level when he smokes.

7. Get him reaaaaally high. That way he knows what being super baked feels like. And can reference everyday smoking to that.

8. Tell him that it's fine if he blurts out stupid shit and goes crazy? People liek that are always fun and good to have around, enough people chill out and be boring as it is already, he's prolly fine how he is imo don't encourage him to try and ruin it. Just get him to accept that how he is isn't bad in any way whatsoever and he'll be fine.

9. Tell him to stop acting like an idiot and its his own mind making him act that way, not the green.