Thinking of her like this makes me fill with disgust

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HardToker(:, Sep 2, 2010.

1. So blades help me out,

Im seeing this girl and to cut a long story short, i have been with her about a year ago for about 6 months. We were really close but then shit happened and we left on bad terms, recently i have started seeing her again, it started as a 'friends with benefits' thing but obviously it has started to get serious.

We have both admitted liking each other blah blah blah, but here is the thing, i know her friends and she knows mine but recently i found out she fucked an old friend of mine (Francais) a while ago.

Earlier we noticed a spider in my room and she was like "Francais has a pet spider in his room, i saw it when i went around to watch a film with him."

I immediatly had an image of them fucking and it made me repulse her a little, i don't know why but it has really put me of her.

What is wrong with me GC? Is this normal? Im not a newbie to relationships by any means but just the thought of her having sex with him has put me of her ALOT, i mean like at the moment im thinking of just stopping seeing her just because i think she's a whore.

Call me a faggot whatever i just wan't to know if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks blades.

2. lol, most girls have fucked more than 1 guy. Its part of life bro. Just gotta learn to see the present.

3. We're still talking about the dude and not the spider, right?

4. thats the weed talking tha professor lol. If you like her and want to be with her, you might have to deal with it bro. Or you could confront her on it, but that might backfire, and turn bad.

Brandon

5. Oh for real dude i know that and normally it's not a problem, its just this one time :/

Hahaha the girl, although i did have a perverted image of her fucking a spider in my head.

Yeah man, i think il confront her about it. Im probably being stupid though havent smoked all week and now im about to go get high so il probably look back at this thread later and think im a fool.

6. What is there to confront her on? She didn't cheat on you. This is YOUR issue to deal with, not hers.

7. man, you just gotta do your best to forget about it. smoke a bowl, clear your mind and then tomorrow when you see her, just look at how good you two are now, and dont think about the past

8. it's human... yes, we know everyone has a past blah blah blah...

but it's just that little different when you know that the past is somehow connected or related to you.

it's just that little bit of difference that comes into play when the past is not connected or related to you vs a past that is connected or related to you.

it's just the way humans or rather guys are designed... maybe girls are like that too...

if you can't live with it, let it go, you're still young, u'll get over it.

9. ^this

I had to let mine go when it happened to me, just couldn't deal with it.

10. There really isnt a need to confront her because she didnt do anything wrong. I can see how it could kinda bother you but its not anyones issue but your own. Good luck sir.

11. yeah. i got that image when 3 of my ex girlfriends cheated on me. makes you want to bang your head off the wall, right? well anyways, don't worry about it. you two weren't dating at the time, i believe.

12. NOTHING, is worse than thinking of a girl you held close, intimately, getting banged by another guy. It makes my blood boil and my stomach turn. I fucking hate this thread. Completly ruined my high. Time for a mega-hash bong pack and a full season pass to fucking wonderrrrland:hippie:.

13. This is completely normal and if you look all throughout human history you will see how it has been passed all the way to you. There are plenty of big inappropriate rules about women being virgins and how being had by another man is bad. It's partially because men think of them as property almost. Even if you don't think it in your head it's there by default if you get these emotions. It's just a form of jealousy because someone you know close to you got some of your sweet poon.

14. Did ya plan on telling her about girls you were with when you confront her?:eek:

Confrontation would be appropriate if she cheated on you, not for living her life as she pleased while you weren't together.:rolleyes::smoking:

15. #15 GGrass, Sep 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2010
    It's completely normal to feel like this, but it's best if you can get rid of it fast.

One way to get rid of such feeling, that I find useful, is to think about all the girls I've fucked other than her.

That way, it sort of evens out. But then sometimes it doesn't end there...