Thinking of growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stoner420Chick, Jan 27, 2008.

1. I know I've made a post or two about growing already, but I decided against trying to grow something while I still live with my parents. However, when I get my own place I'm defiitely going to try growing a couple of plants. Just wondering though, how much does it cost on average to start a small little grow??

2. This is why you need to buy the books - they will cover costs of everything for you - even calculating electricity every month based on the type of light setup you require.

Also, There is NO WAY anyone can tell you how much your setup will cost, as noone knows what your setup is looking like, What type of lights your using or will want to use, what wattages, fans, built in ballasts or external? Are you going to use Co2? Etc.

There are many many many things you can do to grow - you can even go to walmart and get some CFL's for 40$ (along with reflectors and extension chords/timer added into that price).

Or you could go to a hydro store and drop 60$ on one bulb and 110$ on a reflector. Not including a grow space, fan, soil, pots, food, ph testing, nute testing, etc.

Go get a book, they'll go over what you need minimum and maximum and how much it will cost to obtain these. There's many different types of growing (indoor, outdoor, hydro, stealth etc, all with different costs.)

Sounds like you need to invest in the Marijuana Horticulture Medical Growers Bible or another such book.