thinking of going to america for a year please explain medical marijuana laws!

Discussion in 'General' started by stonerchick1990, Aug 21, 2012.

1. im thinking about moving to america for a year just to get the fuck out of ireland for a while bcause its a dive & im sick of it!
    i was just wondering what states have medical marijuana and how long do you need to be living there to get it?
    i have a slipped disc & really bad sciatica, so weed helps, i cant get it medically in ireland, so have to use dealers & it pisses me off, so i just want to know if id be able to avoid all the dealer shit & get it medically in america or would i have to be a living there for more than a year?

2. You can't get a card with just 1 year, you'll have to establish residence first.

3. Wouldn't you have to be a citizen? That would take way longer than a year i would assume. But i dunno don't live in the US im just guessing.

4. amsterdam has a new law coming in from january you have to be a resident for 3 months to buy in the coffee shops :devious:
    dnt really wana go there for a year anyway ive been loads of times & a week is enough id rather go to america for a year & amsterdam isnt far enough away from ireland!

5. No, you won't be able to. Simple as that.

You have to visit a doctor, have a reason, and get a card for it. And you need to be a U.S. citizen. So no.