Thinking of going RooR.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by revolvR, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Well the local head shop just got their license to sell RooR's and they have a shipment coming in in 2 weeks. I'm very excited. I want to get rid of my 2 foot double perc. However, I would like to replace it with just a straight tube pipe around 2 foot. Anyone got a price check on their basic ones? And also how much do you think I should sell my other pipe for, I'm selling it with 3 bowl head, the stock, a clear glass skull and an ashcatcher. Thanks guys!

2. #2 anarchyreigns, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    I picked up this 14-inch, 3.2mm Rasta label Roor.us from Big Al's in Berkeley for approx. $200. It was $150 for the tube with a standard Roor downstem, but an extra $45 to add the diffuesed Roor downstem. The German made (Roor.de) 5mm version of the same thing was $300 with a standard downstem at Big Al's. [​IMG]

3. Really? I went down yesterday and they had a 14 inch blue label with a diffuser stem and it was like $170.

4. I have a 2 foot (appx. I think it's an inch or so less, haven't measured it) 7mm green label straight tube RooR (how do you make the backwards "R"?) and love it. I picked it up in Orlando (prices are higher here) for ~$415. Here's a vid:

[ame=http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/LymanLax28/?action=view&current=Movie3-6.flv][​IMG][/ame]

5. Nice tubes to both of you. Yeah I deffinently don't need that much, like right now I got the 2 foot double perc and it's too much, too much of a hassle to clean, and its so much easier keeping a straight tube with no percs and shit clean. Hopefully I'll grab mine next weekend, I'll have some pics and what not.

RooЯ ;)

6. i got a mini perc for 200. if youre gonna do roor get a perc i mean basically all standard tubes are the same so u might as well just get cheaper tube. but roor has quality reinforced percs worth every penny!!

7. #7 dcallstarr, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    roor is cool, do not get me wrong on that.. i dont want to start a flame war because i can truly appreciate what roor has done for glass blowing! but its old news man! old technology to be more specific..

i mean if your looking for a nice straight tube, maybe a kustom with some work (by the way, if you wanted a roor fairmaster kustom, flame polished logo, marble and with a cosmos worked section i know where you can get one), it would be nice. but if your looking for diffusion and function, as well as great looks i would go with a Sovereignty!

A nice straight tube 8arm SG with the new style reinforced tree arms and inverted tree splashguard, with a 4 arm SG ash catcher combo is just a perfect set up! i should know, its my personal setup..