Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking of getting a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlowinHaze, Feb 28, 2012.

1. So I've been contemplating getting a bong for a little while but my mom is really not cool about smoking. So I was wondering if i were to purchase a bong how could i store it so that my mom couldn't smell it if she came in my room?

2. Don't risk it.

3. Mine is wrapped in a towel in a bag in my closet. The bag is just for transport purposes, and it rarely smells, unless I just used it, or I haven't cleaned it in like 2 months. I dont even try to keep the smell minimal. Just pour out the water every time after you use it and then rinse with water and it will be pretty smell-less.

4. Get a smaller bong, like the SSFG travel tube. And keep it clean.

5. First of all, maybe you should consider a little piece/ pipe or a small bong. The bigger it is the harder it will be to hide.

But I would get a bong regardless if you don't care.

You can keep a bong in a lot of places. I keep my shit inside a guitar case that has a lock on it so I don't really worry about her finding it (she doesn't even care that much to dig for anything).

You can also buy a bong bag if you want and could hang it with a jacket in your closet or something

6. Okay well I have a pipe atm and it reeks up my room if i don't throw it in my mason jar so wouldn't a bong do the same thing?

7. Yes and no.

You have to clean bongs after a little bit or it gets really nasty so that generally keeps most of the smell down.

Each person kind of finds their own way to hide their tools and stash. I have my guitar case which works perfectly so maybe you too should pick up the guitar or maybe just a guitar bag haha They are only like $30 for a softshell.

For your piece, put it in a zip lock baggie.

8. My pipes smell more than my bong does. Idk why. I use the bong more. All I can recommend is wrap it in towels and put it somewhere she doesn't go often. Like an empty drawer, closet, under your bed, etc.

9. How long have you had your pipe and have you ever cleaned it?

10. I've had my pipe since December and i haven't cleaned it very well but i clean the res out every so often. And i assume that the only part of the bong that will reek is the piece correct? If so I'll buy a bong and rinse it out after each use, store the piece in a smell proof container and clean it after every couple uses would that keep the smell down?

11. With a bong you probably will just need to make sure you get the water out and keep it sealed and maybe clean it every other weekend just to keep the overall dankness of it down. I would also suggest not keeping it near your weed or anything else. It's a sad day to see both your stash and bong get thrown away.

12. Okay thank you everyone!

13. put some flowers in it and put it on her dresser. she'll never find it.

14. Do it, live life to the full and buy a bong

15. I just put mine in my wardrobe, seems to cover any smell from the bong. Just keep changing the water. However, if my parents seen my bong they wouldnt do anything, its just if i smoke in the house (which i do anyway haha).

16. My bong is my fave piece i own several (vape bowl and bong)
    A glass bong will deff be worth the money

Just keep it clean guy i clean mine daily or bi daily an no smell

17. put a lampshade on it and call it modern decor.