Thinking of buying seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stonedchevy, Dec 17, 2013.

1. I was thinking of buying some seeds soon, I been reading mixed opinions on having it shipped to residence. I have no other location to have them shipped to.... what is the risk of having them sent to my house (not a big order, not using attitude)

2. get them shipped to friends or parents just not grow house

3. [SIZE=medium]I placed 2 large orders with BC Bud Depot a couple of days apart.  After waiting a month and receiving nothing I got nervous and did a Google search.  I found hundreds of extremely negative BC Bud Depot reviews.  I got really worried and called BC Bud Depot.  I was promised (by a guy that claimed he was the owner) that everything would be fine.  Everything is not fine.  65 days later and I have only received part of 1 order.  I have had to do all of the emailing and calling.  Responses take a week or more. Every time I email or call I get a different answer.  I have been given so many excuses I don't know what to believe.  There are lots of other places to buy seeds.  Trust me; don't buy them from these guys.  It is a total scam.  It seems impossible to me that a business could be run this poorly.  If you don't want to get ripped off than do a search for “Seed Bank Reviews”.  You can find another source that you can trust.  You will also see that my experience with BC Bud Depot is not unique.  I am just another sucker in a long line of other suckers.[/SIZE]