Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thinking of a RooR

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Just Ordinary, Aug 3, 2011.

1. +rep...Thanks for showing....It looks huge next to the cans and water bottle!

2. Yeah it is huge lol Right now I am actually trying to sell it.

3. [quote name='"mrsmiles420"']They are attached for all to see. It is a 30 inch Green Label, with 18 to 14 diffuser.[/quote]

That looks fake bro, that doesn't look like a Roor joint. Check out the sticky in the toking tools section

4. I know it's not fake, looked up the artist mark. I have seen the fake ones and have owned multiple roor's. I'll check into but I am 99.9 % that it is real. You are the first person to ever tell me you thought it was fake.

5. I will take a close up of the joint next time I go to my buddys and post it.

6. cant go wrong my dude.. here is mine in her prime.. RIP

[ame=http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/af213/bc420/?action=view&current=MVI_3647.flv]MVI_3647.flv video by bc420 - Photobucket[/ame]

7. [quote name='"mrsmiles420"']I know it's not fake, looked up the artist mark. I have seen the fake ones and have owned multiple roor's. I'll check into but I am 99.9 % that it is real. You are the first person to ever tell me you thought it was fake.[/quote]

For sure dude, just looking out for ya