Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thinking of a RooR

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Just Ordinary, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hey blades,

I was thinking about maybe investing in a sexy RooR, but unfortunately i'm not too close to the lhs, so I was wondering if there were any reliable websites that I could buy some RooRs? I don't want fakes, so I want reliablity

2. #2 TheJSmoker420, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    www.roors.com idk sometimes fooled the best answer

3. Grasscity.com

4. Official RooR site?
    GrassCity?
    3DiT?

5. grasscity has a limited quantity of roors imo. also they banned me from shopping there after they fucked up MY order and I asked them to make it right. I think half the people in CS there cant speak english good as they sent me broken down grammar in their senences and misunderstood me!

6. well theres this one site; but i forget what its called.. has something to do with aqua and lab and technologies and it was definately a .com. *HINT HINT*

7. Don't go to *******s. SO damn expensive. I'd order it off the City to show some support.

8. You can't be serious, let's see this real "wholesale" roor :rolleyes:.

9. Its not only wholesalers man. The wholesalers (or maybe buyerS) are shops which are selling on the side on the internet. you can clearly see this by the pictures as they have 50 other bongs on shelves/ect. There are also people who used the bong and dont want it.

Maybe check it out before pressing reply!:rolleyes:

10. I've been to ioffer, they sell a lot of fakes. And just because there's more bongs on the shelves doesn't make them any more authentic. But really, i wanna see that link :devious:. If it's a private seller, than maybe i'll retract, but Roor doesn't "wholesale", they distribute to authorized retailers.

11. Make sure you buy it from the GC shop ;) there good bongs and very dicretly pakaged

12. of course i checked out some roors on the gc website.. but i wanted some opinion on some models

13. I have a roor I am looking to get rid of.

14. [quote name='"Just Ordinary"']of course i checked out some roors on the gc website.. but i wanted some opinion on some models[/quote]

Its an expensive bong with a label on it...idk what else I can tell you

15. [quote name='"mrsmiles420"']I have a roor I am looking to get rid of.[/quote]

Do u have a pic?

16. Yes I have a couple of pics of the ROOR.

17. I can send you some by email if you'd like.

18. Well thats no fun! Show us yer RooR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. They are attached for all to see. It is a 30 inch Green Label, with 18 to 14 diffuser.

Attached Files:

20. anybody intrested?