Thinking about trying coke

Discussion in 'General' started by isparkmygreens, Jul 24, 2007.

1. that's false, totally. that doesn't happen in the liver or anywhere else. Cocaine and alcohol are not CHEMICALLY contraindicted. They are physically contraindicted because of the effects they have on your body. Coke makes you pulse soar and your blood pressure rocket where alcohol does the exact opposite and that can wreak havoc on your internal systems.

The advice about not mixing drugs unless you know what you're doing is damn good advice though.

2. Ya if you want a good high and a heart jumper then cocaine 101. Its good just sux running out of the stuff specially, if your having one of those nights, where you just want to party and party. Like if blows cut then think, hows my nose gonna be. Thats what sux when you do too much and wreck your nose and then end up smoking it too get high. I'd never do it again like junkiedays said

Personally, I'm done with the drug. It caused me far too much anxiety (oh, there's another point, if you're already prone to anxiety, be careful with cocaine), and the come down just wasn't worth it anymore.

It fucks with your head after a while, not so much short term just long term.