Thinking about selling my SG Stemline for a LW 15-arm bub - thoughts??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by spikeystud88, Oct 6, 2010.

1. no problem, glad i could help.. i understand where your coming from. my freshman year i went to a tech school in ny... needless to say, I hated it with every fiber of my being. only good thing out of the shithole of a school was one class, introduction to philosophy. i enjoyed it and thought " this could be cool to do".. i transferred a month or so later. jump towards the new school year (i had a 8 month leave of absence, i basically left the school, then transferred). i took an intor to ethics class, liked it, and then took all the other philo classes i need for the major requirement.. im now done with the major officially, as im now taking easy classes. still one of my most favorite subjects ever. again, glad i could help.

2. #42 FCFondler, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    [​IMG]

3. #43 zxzDarkCloudzxz, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010

i know how you feel,
    id like to keep my tubes, and collect. im constantly thinking, "should i sell and trade,, and keep the cycle going?"
    i like being able to decide on my tubes, and not have to be "missing" a certain kind of "feel"
    ya know?
    its only just begun.
    ill find my tube some day.

4. Glad to see someone else is in my shoes :).

5. i have seen this before at a local headshop near me, cool looking but the extra tree length doesnt add any diffusion

6. Collections are the shit in my opinion.

7. Sadly she (the stemline) was taken by the cops about 8 months ago. Have been on probation for about 3 months, haven't been able to smoke at all since it started. Life has been rough lately, I miss her...

8. damn spikey, that is rough. best of luck to you! forced breaks are never easy, but just think about the next time you smoke youll be in the clouds

sorry to hear about the glass too bro.

keep on keepin on spikeystud88

9. sorry to hear that man

10. [quote name='"spikeystud88"']

Sadly she (the stemline) was taken by the cops about 8 months ago. Have been on probation for about 3 months, haven't been able to smoke at all since it started. Life has been rough lately, I miss her...[/quote]

That sucks. Did they catch you for posession? And how longs your probation? At least you'll get beyond baked when all of its over.

11. Trade ya, its a poor, yes a poor
    Look at that shit shine, willy nelson smoked out of it i swear..

Attached Files:

12. I appreciate the kind words guys and girls :).

Yeah possession, it was literally .2g but I got possession of 0-2 oz, bullshit.

Probation for a year, ends May 2012 :(

13. You shoulda ate it...
    .2 fuck that

14. damn did you know you had the .2 on you? or did they just find it

15. it's fucking beyond retarded that shit like this can happen, thankfully i live in bc but who knows shit can change here too

16. The .2 was loaded up in a bowl in the bong, which I tried to hide. When we heard the knock I thought it was my parents/neighbors/landlord anyone but the cops. Our peephole was broken (couldn't see out at all) so I had no way of knowing it was them. Apartment reeked, my eyes were red, he saw the empty bag on the table (long story short he made me keep the door open). Complete bullshit, now on probation for a year and paying $200/month in probations costs/fines. Fuck our system.

17. Never answering my front door again^

18. its nothing really against you that the cops put down 0 - 2 oz, I know it's dumb but that's just how they do things. I got a ticket for smoking a joint in a santa barbara music festival and they put down less than 2 oz on the ticket when it was really less than a gram. However weed tickets in california are just silly and no actual trouble or fines came from it :hello:. as for the lw 15 arm, i bought one solely based on the reviews on amazing libido techniques and I will never regret that decision.

19. i was arrested and charged with dui, because i smelled like herb.

was just wearing sweater from the night before.