Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking about going MMJ in NJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by superbanki, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Hey blades, I've been suffering hard from Crohn's for about 3 years now, most of that undiagnosed, and self-treated.  I finally got the money together and went to a doc a few months back, and went through an Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Blood tests, etc.  Results came back positive for Crohn's.  Tried the "legit" prescription route, but it's fucking expensive without any prescription plans ($800+/month), and the samples they gave me didn't do shit.

So I see I qualify under NJ's MMJ program for Crohn's.  Has anyone else gone through the MMJ program in NJ?  I found a doc nearby that participates, my questions to you guys are;

How long does it generally take from your first appointment to the time you can actually go get weed?

What fees have you had to pay?  I've seen a lot of different information on this.

What's the pricing like in the dispensaries?  They have 3 at this point I think right?

2. Hi I suffer from Crohn's disease since the age of 11. Now at 26 I got my NJ medical card. The process is actually very simple First off you need to have a relationship with a doctor who is allowed to prescribe it. Should be very easy just go on new jerseys website to search. After your appointment the doctor should do the application with you. At the very end you should upload photo, proof of address and pictures of front/back of license. The cost is $200 for the ID card which needs to be renewed every 2 years. So the only cost really is $200. Once you get your ID card (usually takes about a week) you can call and schedule a pickup at your ATC. The prices do very. Right now it's $65 for 1/8 or $100 for 1/4. They are very respectful and pleasant to deal with. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum