Thinking About Getting A Ferret

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Nov 14, 2011.

1. get a monkey. I wanted a ferret a while back but held off due to the claims that they smell :/

2. No, having a monkey as a pet is evil.

Ok i will do, and i also heard that ferrets with white stripes on there head, like badgers do, carry this defect :confused: A disease or something.

3. Ah fuck man, I've got an ex who I hate and she had a ferret, so thinking about them or seeing them always gives me this dark feeling in my chest lol. Bad vibes. But yeah I think they could make cool pets.

Honestly I'm happy just having my black cat. He's adorable and we love each other :eek:

4. Please do not get a ferret. They are evil little bastards that will steal anything you use on a daily basis and then proceed to hide them somewhere that is physically impossible for a human to find. They bite, and just all around are not a low maintenance pet. The first week you'll be all "BADASS A FUCKIN FERRET", then like two weeks later you'll be like "You faggot, stop stealing my wallet and hiding it underneath the fridge. I'll fucking kill you ferrett".

5. :laughing: Dude, i laughed for like 5 minutes at your post :D "i love you ferret, fuck you you fag, give me back my wallet" :D :D

I'm still going to get one though :p

6. Ferrets are awesome and incredibly cute, but they are evil little bastards at times. My friend had one that would try biting my fingers when i played with him :mad: He was so cute though :D

7. Yeh thay can be evil little bastards :D i'm planning on getting him when he's young, then training him not to bite, and litter training him.

Which is pretty easy.