Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking about buying a vape?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChiefTHC, Jan 13, 2014.

1. What's going on everyone?

I just smoked some one hitters in my room and began thinking I might buy a vape. I was somewhat looking into G pens and this one came to my attention

http://www.grencoscience.com/products/microg-herbal-vaporizer

I'm not so worried about the price money isn't really a problem. I noticed you can use dried herbs which would help cause I never get any concentrates.

Can anyone give me any feedback on this one? And also some suggestions as to what to buy?

2. What u trying to burn???wax or weed? 🍀LAKERS420🍀 iPhone 5s™

3. #4 ChiefTHC, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Weed

4. Pax vapes are the shiz.

5. Pax for dry herbs, Cloud for wax.

6. pax or MFLB - i have the MagicFlightLaunchBox and the Pax is on the wishlist.... for wax i recommend the ego battery and wax atomizer. I have a Egotwist battery with a SEEGO  V-hit type B. i have tried various e-cig type dry herb atomizers and they all suck ass. Well, one did work but had a small chamber and required a little modification. it was the Hound Dry herb atomizer from fasttech. meh. I'm totally happy with the MFLB for what it is. Basically a one-session vaporizer, battery powered and discrete.

7. I have a pax. It's a functional vape but I hate to say I expected more from it. To me its feels harsher when smoking the pax rather than a pipe. Not sure why though. Also was dissappointed that no matter how much dry weed I put in, the vape only gives me so many good hits off of it.

8. Try a vape before you buy one. It's a different high, not a couch lock high, more of a head high which I prefer. But try it and if you like it you should invest. The weed you save really adds up and te edibles you can make from abv is greatYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher