thinking about buying a knife

Discussion in 'General' started by xLoneWolfx, Jan 3, 2013.

1. O my god.

I wish facepalming hadnt been done to death on the internet.

2. 100% pulling a weapon doesnt always resolve the issue at hand. Using it will do the trick tho. But doing that pisses folks off....
    No. A friend of mine is doing 10-20yrs for what was clearly self defense. But hes the one that pulled an used a DEADLY weapon when he was fighting someone who was only using hands. Not even att murder. He got battery and ag assault w/deadly weapon.

Use ur best judgement.. But I gotta say this..

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO WHEN FOLKS CANT FIGHT WITH THEY MOTHER FUCKIN HANDS!! Im 5'6 130lbs and when I wanna brawl, I fucking brawl. I been fighting since I was young. Always been the small kid. Too bad for the bullies - I swung first an talked later. Now they got metal detectors in our fucking middle schools bc a boy was gettin picked on an stabbed the bully. Fuck me. :rolleyes:

EDIT: When the fuck did a pocket knife become someones go-to weapon.... GTFO :poke:

3. Damm grape, this post needs to be in the " i got robbed" thread too.

Way tooo many gun happy dudes, that think they can just a carry a gun and think it will solve everything. Better start doing your burbees now. +REP for this.

4. Spring assisted knives do not open with a switch. You still use a thumb stud to open it. The spring pushes the blade out when you engage the thumb stud. An automatic knife on the other hand does open with a switch/button. But those are illegal to carry in some states and in other states you can only carry one with a blade up to 3.5"

5. search Amazon for knives, or go to your local flea market

6. I would recommend going to the website budk I got an overall 16 inch Bowie knife with an 11 inch blade for $20 and they have very cheap but also very good quality knifes

7. Cutco?