thinking about buying a knife

Discussion in 'General' started by xLoneWolfx, Jan 3, 2013.

1. its up to you but get yourself a pistol dog like a GLOCK 17 is a first good weapon

2. Subbed just to hear that other story , the 1st story was good too

3. That fucking crazy man. What did it feel like to slice someone's arm open like that? Did he bleed all over? I want to hear the 2nd story. I'm going to watch lots of videos and learn how to use mine for self defense if I ever needed to. I'm just worried I'd fucking kill someone and go to jail

4. [quote name='"xLoneWolfx"']

That fucking crazy man. What did it feel like to slice someone's arm open like that? Did he bleed all over? I want to hear the 2nd story. I'm going to watch lots of videos and learn how to use mine for self defense if I ever needed to. I'm just worried I'd fucking kill someone and go to jail[/quote]

Just don't pull it unless you intend to use it. Any time that happens someone may die.

5. So if someone is kicking my ass and I really need to defend myself I could stab them?

6. Yeah foreal ... Don't be that guy that is in 1 on 1 fight & pulls out a knife cuz he's losing or just does that cuz hes a pussy

7. You really shouldnt be owning a knife. When you see a weapon in a fight and their gunna use it on you should be the only time you pull it. You dont pull it Becuz your getting jump, you could kill someone and you will get manslaughter most def.

You should really know.When to use a knife in a bad situation before you just purchase one.

8. I wouldn't just stab someone if I was in a fight. Only if my life felt threatened would I pull it out. Just trying to figure out the actual laws here for self defense. Guess I should study up a bit

9. Exactly except I disagree about the getting jumped part . I'd use a knife if I was getting jumped like imma die soon jumped . I wouldn't use it if I were getting regular jumped like what happened to that asian kid getting jumped by like 6 white kids on youtube , if you watch it you'll rage cuz they're pussies

10. Lol Ill have to watch that video. i guess if you felt threated enough you could use it. But they have to be smashing your head trying to kill you. if they had no weapons and was just stomping you out and you stabbed someone, your not gunna get away with self defense.

11. So I hung up an old shirt that I didn't want any more and took a few slashes at it. Can't believe how easily it cut right through it like butter.

12. Hey to ease everyones attention It does not matter either way If they threw the first punch there in the fault and you can stab them right there try not to make it fatal but if he dies thats not on you he came after you thats assualt and you have every right to defend yourself im reading and im trying to practice law its a tip of your head really

13. Kind of makes me think about that trayvon Martin and that Zimmerman dudes case

14. Do you think a 3.6 inch blade is long enough for self defense?

ForumRunner_20130103_230502.png

15. Any blade can kill someone, doesn't matter how long or thick it is.

As everyone lives in America right.

16. Just carry a butcher knife around with you.

17. [quote name='"xLoneWolfx"']

So if someone is kicking my ass and I really need to defend myself I could stab them?[/quote]

Well , that would be your call to make.

But if it were me I would only pull a knife or weapon if a weapon was pulled on me first.
    Or iif an attack becomes life threatening .

18. I'm just picturing someone on top of me beating my fucking ass to the point of me bleeding all over the place and If I had a knife in my pocket I would feel like an idiot if I didn't use it to stop the attack. It would just suck to stab the guy and he dies and you go to prison for self defense.

19. Bcuz personally if someone was fuckin me up for no good reason, if it wasn't for the risk of going to jail, I'd stab the fuck out of them without hesitation.

20. [quote name='"xLoneWolfx"']
    I'm just picturing someone on top of me beating my fucking ass to the point of me bleeding all over the place and If I had a knife in my pocket I would feel like an idiot if I didn't use it to stop the attack. It would just suck to stab the guy and he dies and you go to prison for self defense.[/quote]

Yeah I know what you mean...... Maybe if you went for a non lethal approach and get a night stick instead??? They are retractable and still can do some damage, but much more controlled damage .. Ya can rest assure knowing a few knocks to an attacker probably won't kill him ... But it still could if you hit hard enough , so there's still that much to consider