Thinking About Being A Tramp

Discussion in 'General' started by squat, Jun 12, 2013.

1. This is my thoughts on this.

This would be much easier with a friend to travel with I'm sure. Good thing I've got the right friend to go with!

2. This is my thoughts on this.

This would be much easier with a friend to travel with I'm sure. Good thing I've got the right friend to go with!
    </blockquote>Who left and right hand?

3. Are you a saggitarius?

TheGreenBud

4. Just dont get a girl knocked up. Believe me.

5. And the correct word, I do believe, is drifter....sounds a lot better too!

TheGreenBud

6. No I was born on June 21 so I'm not sure what that makes me. Some say gemeni some say cancer...
    And no, not my left and right hand. Yeah I guess drifter is a good word. I semi regret making this thread cause now I have nothing more to say about the matter haha. I'm just gonna do it I guess, thanks for GC support 😄

7. Now what's wrong with hippies. Hippies have more heart than you ever will attempt at having. All you do around GC is look for ways to bash people . Are you so miserable with your own existence that you have to share misery?

Have you seen that documentary on netflix called craigslist Joe. Least that is what I think its called, however the guy is kinda lame but he traveled with no money and lived off craigslist only for like a month. He started in Cali and went all around the U.S. Check it out you might like it.

9. Yeah I've watched that before. I'm gonna try to avoid people mostly actually. Well, when I can get away with it. But Craigslist will be a useful tool

10.  I wish more people would learn about bushcraft and develop survival skills.

When you think about it, you're no more safer in a house than you are outdoors, save for the risk of exposure.

I've been thinking of leaving it all behind, and just surviving on my own in the desert.  I've spent time on my own in wilderness areas, and to be honest, when i come back to urban living, it just makes me feel like piss.

Sure, a flash flood, venomous animal, puma, rockslide, or fall could kill me, but honestly, so can so many things in my daily routine.

We should be making clans, and reviving our natural behaviors..  but we americans just obsess over weird shit.  It's not right o_O

11. vagabond101.com
    interesting read. puts things in perspective... he makes a good point about skateboards(tow your pack, speed up hill country).

12. If your interested, chek out the documentary Craigslist Joe. The guy lives soley off Craigslist, finding jobs, rides, friends, and places to stay. He goes from California, ends up in NY at one point, and then goes back to Cali

13. If you play guitar its a must to bring...
    Definitely manageable...
    Frame backpack, no...
    Army surplus store.
    Military pack..
    ;)

14. What's weird is thinking people should revert back to hunting and gathering after living the way we have for so long. Not only is it ridiculous to erase thousands of years of technological advancement (at least imo), but it's not even slightly feasible.

15. You're exactly the type of person I'm leaving because of, no offense

16. How do you keep a guitar from breaking when jumping?

17. No offense taken. The day I start caring what people of no meaning to my life think of me is the day I will kill myself.

18. a good case will do you wonders..
    strap to your pack where your back goes and aim..
    my good friend brought his banjo with him everwhere.
    good $$$ maker...

19. start looking into finding a "crew change"

you will need one...

20. Yeah I definitely plan on doing a bit of busking for cash. And okay. If only I could bring my true love, the electric guitar ;(