Thinking about a break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MCherrypoppins, Feb 15, 2015.

1. So something that my wife and I do is order weed and when we get it we smoke it for days straight until we are out. Then we wait until we have more money for a big order. Something that I've noticed as a semi health and fitness freak is I definitely get a weight gain when I smoke and during the days I am still smoking I have no energy and feel completely empty. Now that we are out I found myself waking up energized and my wife unfortunately has a horrible stomach virus . Her being high last night puking was not a good thing for her I'm sure. It just sucks cause my anxiety completely disappears when I am smoking and we both lead somewhat stressful life's right now with stuff going on at our work,

Something I've noticed when I'm not smoking is I have tons more energy and I feel and look way more fit . We are looking into ordering a sativa for next time but I'm not sure . Any advice ?

*👌💨😆*

2. Try being more active when you're high? I've recently taken up going for early morning bike rides.

Sidenote: Also if that is your wife in your avy you are a lucky man. well done sir.

3. Haha we are a lesbian couple and yeah that sounds like a good idea I've thought maybe being in an active mode before and while smoking might help. My mind feels active my body just doesn't cooperate

*👌💨😆*