thinking about a bong, help.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kingpinjones, Jul 6, 2011.

1. hey guys, just wonderin, i'm thinkin about gettin this bong, it looks really cool but because its got such a small price tag i'm wondering why something so cool is so cheap, may be poor quality...or a good deal, but anyway it's almost 2' tall, its local blown glass and this sucker is heavy as fuck, the glass is crazy thick too, i'd say about 1/4th inch. its base is real big like about a 5 inch wide circle and it twists and tapers to a good size mouth hole with a glow in the dark strip of glass following the twist, nothing special inside just hollow and its got a glass on glass set up. but they only want 70$ for it, i'd show a picture of it but its in one of the other LHS's and i don't have a camera.

2. Is it a grommet?

3. nope GonG status lol, i'm just curious cuz the shop i work in this thing would at least be worth 100

4. get it and post pictures

5. as soon as pay comes in i'll totally have to, how much is an ok digital camera lol i'm minus one.

6. Yeah i got one like that at the headshop by me.. It was grommeted but i turned it to gong style the day i got it. ONly 70 bucks too. Check it out
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gOloOBZBCk]YouTube - ‪Dank ass milk again‬‏[/ame]

7. nice, that was dope, the one i'm looking at though is the definition of ugly haha, big, fat, red and just tacky