thinkin bout it

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PIPSI, Jan 17, 2004.

1. so heres the deal i really want to grow but my problem is that i live at home with the rents how would i grow at home w/o them knowing i have a big area in the attic that only i really jnow about its where i smoke and i was womderin maybe i could grow in there but would they know from the smell? of and where could i discretely get the things i need to start please help me out

i got so many Q's i just need to know if that would work before i ask em

thanx

2. HIGH All, why not wait to grow outside PIPSI...putting your rents house on the DEA's auction list might piss the rents O.F.F.F.

It's not worth it if they will find out...All that time spent on your babies and the rents come in and haul it All away.

Grow outside or wait till you have a place of your own...would be my advice to you.

3. Yes, wait 'til you have your own place, there is no way you would be able to grow without being noticed, if not the increased electric costs the smell would definately give you away!

4. YOu could build a grow box and that would help hold in smell. IT really depends on how old your parents are and whether or not they would ever go up there for any reason. If they absolutely never go up there then you should be good to go. Be careful though