Think this was a good deal?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Kushmasta69, Jan 30, 2014.

1. So yesterday i traded my crank windowed grinder that i bought second hand from a buddy for 10$ (shown in first picture) for a normal looking grinder that my Buddy bought like a week ago (pic 2) think it was a good deal? Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. The reason i wanted to trade btw was cause the crank grinder was kinda shitty and a pain in the ass to bust up bud withSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. no haha, new grinder looks shit

4. #4 Delightfully High, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Pics of the inside spikes and kief catcher? The outter appearance is the least of your worries friend.

5. #5 MooseyPoo, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    If it grinds your weed, it was a good trade! How many layers does your new one have? :smoke:

Not too sure why @[member="highdays420"] is being an asshat.

6. Save up, get a space case, never look backSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="MooseyPoo" post="19433828" timestamp="1391066389"]If it grinds your weed, it was a good trade! How many layers does your new one have? :smoke:Not too sure why @[member="highdays420"] is being an asshat.[/quote]its a 4 tierSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. looks like a decent four piece to me, i prefer the ... normal ones over cranks. haven't tried crank ones, don't want to; the idea of them seems weird

9. If you have doubts, then it wasn't a good deal.  That's more of a personal preference type thing.  If you like it you like it if you don't, you don't.  Only you know.

10. You sir, made a GREAT deal!

Crank grinders are shit IMO. Just a cool fad methinks. The moving parts will eventually break; especially if you like to really load up the grinder with bud to bust. Plus, if may just be my grip, but I have more power with a normal grinder than cranks.