1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Think of me you guys!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Glimmer40, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Monday the 11th is the court date for my doggie custody! I fucking hope this is the FINAL & LAST time I see the inside of a courtroom...DIVORCE sucks! & I can't wait for all of this bullshit to be final! Ex even brought up my smoking weed in divorce court & the hippocrit would toke up with me! So he types up this "proposal" for me to pay his ass, $1000 to release his rights to the dog! I wonder what alien came down & replaced his ass? I had to sit down at the lawyers office cause I was laughing so hard! So, think of me you guys...load up a bowl.......lite one up & send me positive energy! I need it!
  2. I'm sending some get the dog karma your way..

I hope it works!
  3. Hey kiddo hang in there, life deals us alot but never more then we can handle.. You will prevail. Peace and love!! The Pointman from Minnesota.... :)
  4. wuts the dogs name

5. good luck

hey im from MN too. boring state eh?
  6. This place is great! His name is "rocky" & he's a male Yorkie & he's about 14 now. I wish I could attach his pic! I call him my "little man". I'm totally into dogs! I don't have human kids so he's my boy.......I lost my other doggie Dec 26, :( She was my Lhasa Aspo girly
  7. Muchos karma for you n the dog, I got a dog myself, so yea.
  8. Good luck!

Karma---->coming to you
  9. What kind of spiteful bastard sues his ex-wife in court over possession of a 14 yr. old dog? I hope the judges fucks him up good just for wasting the valauble time of the court. This is a sign from god that there are too many lawyers in the USA.
  10. we sold a boxer a few years ago, his name was also rocky....o ya, good luck!!! if you dont win, i will steal it for you.... itl all be ok

Grasscity Deals Near You