Think my plant will yield me 2oz?

Discussion in 'General' started by trich0me$, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Looks easily 2 ounces. I would say probably closer to 3.

Awesome job btw

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  2. that'd would be great lol!

Lo$t in the $auce
    Violeta Dwc Mars 300 (Purp Grow)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't think it's 2oz yet. Very airy buds. Maybe 2, you'll have a lot of stem.

• Like Like x 1
  4. *Reading log*

• Like Like x 1
  5. You people and your nice ass cameras. Last time I tried to take a picture like this it ended up looking like a pic of Barney the Purple Dinosaur's ass.
    Anyway, yeah it looks like it'll yield about that much. Enjoy it, you earned it. Peace.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Do your self a favor, bump your temps to 83F in the tent. You want to run warmer with LED, yours Mars has no IR built into it, your plant will like it.

3 - 3.5 ounces. How old is the plant? And I know you heard it but gotta say it :p Look more into the LST and the scrog. Even more so the scrog if you plan to keep using the mars hydro (You are using just one right?)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm open to moving the temps up during the day but what's the science behind it?
    she germinated 1/10/17
    I'd say about 3.5-4weeks flower now

Lo$t in the $auce

8. Your light is too far away from your plant. The object is to keep light and plant as close as possible during flower. Your buds are thin and stretched. If you had brought the light down closer, they would be shorter and much more full and plump. As far as what kind of yield you'll get out of it, I wouldn't venture to guess. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  9. yeah about 2 ozs.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I keep my light 15inches from the top, I can lower it another inch or so.

Lo$t in the $auce

• Like Like x 1
  11. Your light doesnt produce any type of IR like the sun or HPS. This heats up the canopy so even though an HPS room may be 78F, the canopy is 83-85F. With LED(Alot) there really is no IR. So if your room temp is 76F, so is the canopy. To me it makes since sort of like with Co2 in a way. As the leaf gets hotter it can use more of the Co2 that is around it. So your room may be 350PPM(earths co2 levels). But your plant is not using all that it could be.

Your plant should be

How to Grow Cannabis with LEDs | LED Grow Lights Depot
    3 Keys to Maximizing Plant Growth: Temperature, CO2 and Plant Metabolism

I have also spoken with the Mars Rep on these forums and they also agreed with me on this. Should also scrog with that light :p I still think you get a lot more, something to think about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Still needs more time to fully mature..

You shouldn't care about how many ounces you get (tho I think you'll get your 2 zips for sure)....you should be more concerned with giving that plant the final week or two it needs to reach peak potency/weight. They put on so much potency and density in the couple weeks. It's worth the wait.

She's still spitting white hairs and the buds are not fully tightened up. I'd let her go a bit yet.

How many weeks deep are you? :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  13. #17 trich0me$, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    I'm am not considering chopping her any time soon, I want to maximize her time for quality and yield.

Weight is what this thread is about, my journal is seperate..
    no mater what she has to be cut down June 1st , an she's about 47-52 days in flower!
    she is going to get her nice last 2 weeks for sure. potency is already there.

Lo$t in the $auce
    https://youtu.be/yS0bXEW11r0

• Like Like x 2
  14. Now you're getting somewhere. Looking good friend.

• Like Like x 1