Think im screwed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by amean94ta, Nov 9, 2010.

1. So a few weeks ago i see a ad in the paper for a really good job at a new company that just came to my town. I go to the interview the job sounds great..... then the mgr mentions a drug test- my heart drops.... damn it. so he says he has to do a background check and that their are many people inline so hopefully he will get back to me the following week. I went bought a clean kit and stopped smoking then waited week after week and nothing.

So i say screw it and smoke up last nite... Wouldnt you know at 5pm today this guy calls and says to come in 2maro and get the paperwork to take the drug test.

i'm 6'4 280lbs and smoked last nite. this just aint gonna work but i started drinking water anyway and am pissing clear took a few asprins and took a few gnc whey protien shakes mixed with a multi vitimin

Guess i'll pick up the paperwork in the am keep drinking water and do the clean kit and hope for the best, but im already figuring im screwed and i really wanted this job

2. get someone elses pee

3. cant its at a supervised acl lab

4. Money is important... but personally I have an aversion to people who feel like they need to know what's in my pee.

5. keep drinking the water. If it has been 3 or 4 weeks without smoking and one session last night, you may still pass. Good Luck on it. :smoke:

6. buy a cheat kit man, pretty expensive but they work.

7. just do what you're doing and take the test. its possible he could be cool with weed. it has happened to a few of my friends. they piss dirty but only for weed and still get the job. some managers just dont want anyone strung out. that being said, if there are a lot of other candidates and you dont completely stand out from the crown already, he'll probably just choose someone else

8. use someone elses even if its supervised...ive done it before, practice first, the key is what kind of container you put it in and how you get the piss out. I usually get a medical bag that straps to my thigh with the piss in it, and has a rubber tube for a drain.

my lil version of a homemade whizzinator. to get temps higher use hand warmers, take them out at the waiting room

handwarmers: Walmart
    bag: pharmacy / medical supply store
    a friend's clean piss: thats always the hard part for me. I usually find a chick who will do it

9. You are as screwed as Norm Macdonald and Dave Chappelle

10. #11 punKrockeR, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
    bail out man. if you can't get clean piss in, you're gonna fail for sure, so just tell them thanks but you found a better job where the people don't invade your personal privacy and have a good day. sucks about the job but that's the price some of us have to pay for thinking for ourselves

you dont wanna get black listed man, that's black list suicide if you go to that test. is it really worth the risk man, no matter how good the job is? or make up some bullshit excuse like your aunt died in scandanavia and you've gotta fuck off for two-three weeks and can you take the test when you get back? they probably wouldnt wait that long but who knows?

11. Fake a seizure right before you start to piss.

12. take a detox drink!

13. What about those wizzinator peices of shit, the thing you put in your pants and it looks like a dick and it pees out fake urine?

14. [​IMG]

Take all five pills an hour before your drug test, you'll pass. Just drink plenty of water before and after taking them and piss twice before you go in.

Worked for me.

15. [​IMG]

Take all five pills an hour before your drug test, you'll pass. Just drink plenty of water before and after taking them and piss twice before you go in.

Worked for me.

16. Fruit pectin, or one of the quick-cleanse drinks Rite Aid will often carry should do the trick.

With such a short time period to work with, you want something that won't actually flush or detox your system, but will instead help to contain it within.

Some people mistakenly take actual health detox drinks and pills, and they are surprised when their urine shows alarmingly high levels of the substance they were trying to avoid testing positive for.. this is because the body is excreting the substance from its system at a faster than natural pace due to the help of the detox drink, which will cause high levels in the urine that give the illusion of a higher intake of the substance in question.

If one of the popular, proper urinalysis-aid drinks are not available, about 10 liquid oz's of fruit/peach pectin and about 3/4 a gallon of water in the 2 or three hours prior to the test, should give you a clean reading.

With any pectin drink, and even the store bought drinks (or the pills), you will want to clear your bladder at least once but preferably twice after using the drinks/pills, a while before the test.

This is to rid your bladder of anything that is already present. The best drinks, pills, pectin, whatever method you use, will coat your bladder and kidneys, allowing virtually only what you consume during that time frame, to be passed through.
    Many people recommend taking a vit. B supplement, or drinking something with orange or yellow dye, so the urine has a more realistic color. Otherwise it will come out too clear, which can indicate foul play to the doctor.

17. Rule number 1) Don't take a job that requires drug test.

You dropped the ball on that one on.

18. do NOT do this... they will throw you in an ambulance and take you to the hospital and start to run a whole battery of expensive tests.

19. wait they can supervise pre-employment urine tests? since when was that legal? I thought only parole and that sort are the only legally acceptable venues to supervise