Think im being ripped off?

Discussion in 'General' started by wars, Jul 4, 2013.

1. #1 wars, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    So my main guy I buy from recently has been not answering texts, but I finally got a hold of him and asked if he could hook me up with a sac for friday night, anyway I get to his house and hes there with his friend and when he's baggin it he tells me theres only "a little" because of the quality. After smoking it I didnt notice any more intense high if anything it was just normal.... Do you think he just pinched it so he could smoke with his friend or am I being paranoid, It didnt look at all like what I should be getting, would he be offended if I started bringing a scale over? 

2. Doesnt matter if it hurts his feelings or something man, scale ur product. 

3. Alright, guess ill head down to the hardware store and pick up a scale thanks blade 

4. He claimed to have given less for the price due to a higher quality.

A scale doesn't help in this situation, although you still should get one.
    Let him know you're not impressed with the quality. :smoke:

5. I would say something before slammin a scale down and tossin the shit on, of course get a scale but maybe at first, save it for the house. Weigh it out when you get back there and just get in touch if there is an issue because some people may take that as a direct, in his  house, his area "Yo, I don't trust you bro"..I'm just giving the worst case shit here, I know some folk like that too. Touchyy. If you are getting more than like an oz or something, sure bring it along, hell it may help out. Dingy little digis aren't the most efficient, nor can they hold enough sometimes.

6. I defiantly wouldn't bring a scale with right away.. Lot's of people get offended by that. Just weigh it out at home, see if you're getting jipped,and if you are, talk to him about it or weight it out next time (If you choose tog o to him again). 

7. Just chill man it's bud and he's a dealer.

8. i dont know why this would make you want to get a scale. He said he was giving you less.  I think your problem is really with the quality not the quantity.  Just sounds as if you would've been satisfied with the amount given if it was as potent as advertised.

9. Dealers can b weird some may get offeneded if u bring it. But weigh it at home for sure. And order a scale of amazon it comes in discreet box and is like five bucks. Look for digital scale.