Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think I quit blazing after today's trip...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by svr_2008, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Never smoked a gram to the face? Wow, low tolerance status? I've been smoking dubs to the face from my first week smoking. : /

2. My friend had a panic attack from a gravity bong before.. threw up and laid in it no jokes. this CAN happen with large enough dosages.. I've had panic attacks before thinking that I smoked too much also, don't worry it happens

3. Smoke = Steals your oxygen = Blackouts and bad times

Don't hold hits in, and yeah know your limit.

4. well if you smoked so much more than your friends and they were already ripped, and took huge hits, you probably were just high as fuck :smoke: Just don't smoke so much of the blunt next time :p

5. It really surprises me that this happens. It's unheard of where I live. It's huge news if someone even throws up around my hood. We're just tougher in the valley I guess. :D:smoke: But for real just chill out. Weed isn't gonna do shit to harm you.

6. if you don't smoke tobacco often then it can make you feel nausea and make your head spin in a bad way.

7. In the UK, this is known as "deathing" or "white deathing", all you need is fresh air and a glass of water, it should sort you out nicely.

8. that shit dont sound attractive at all lol if i was a first time smoker and knew you could be deathing from weed id be like what the fuck man i got shit to do today

\:smoke:

9. It aint nice, I experienced it years ago when I was a fairly new toker, I had my head in my hands and was sat perfectly still and it felt like I was rolling down a hill..

10. Chill. The reaction you had could have generated from so many different things but overall you just have to relax. Like everyone else has said, holding it in too long isn't a good thing either...

Also don't go in public while high if you can help it!

You lived through so I hope you're alright :p

11. sure greasy mall food didnt make you nauses? I stopped eating booboo cause it made me feel like, well, booboo

12. That shit happened to me the second time I've ever smoked. I had 4 blunts to the face among three heads. I got so high I could barely stand or think. The room was spinning and I was freaking out. I rested and a couple hours later I was fine. I've never had that experience again.

You probably just need to ease in to it, know your limits, and be in a comfortable environment.

The choice to quit is always up to you, but I gave MJ another chance about a week after my incident....and I'm so glad I did:smoke:

13. You greened out man, same thing happened to my friend the other week. He did a third lung and was just laying on the bleachers cause we were at the park, then he ate some mcdonalds and 20 minutes later threw it up.

14. This is exactly right, i happened once to me when i was young out of no where, i was a religous marijuna smoker and one day i had a panic attack from it and every time after that i was so afraid it was going to happen its all u think about and u basicaly bring it upon yourself. i stopped for 6 months tried again but still had the same fear and behold it happened again. after that i quit for 2 years til i tried it again i was camping with some friends i just had 1 little hit and i was fine, so the next day i had 2 hits, then the next 3 and then i was smokin 2 paper joints between 3 people gettin hapily stoned and cokking breakfast every morning. after that i didnt it every now and then maybe once a week just 3 hits off a joint and i always felt good. that was a long time ago now i use it medicaly with a lisence i still havnt had any problems...it actualy helps my problems i have now.

15. LOL! that killed me

16. I've had something like that when I smoked on an empty stomache + I was uber tired. As soon as I ate something I threw it up and felt like shit.

Had you eaten anything when you smoked up?

17. lets see what you did wrong and learn from it.

1. smoked too much[know your limit]
    2. you havnt gotten over the paranoia part of being high, but went to a very public place[panic attack]
    3. smoked from a blunt[additional chemicals/shit]
    4. used cancer mix[tobbaco] with your weed

18. Something I've discovered is to NEVER put your head down in that situation. For some reason putting your head dead will almost intensify the high.

19. Yeah, if anything you needed to move not stop. It's like when you're plastered, if you close your eyes and put your head down you get the spins and will inevitably throw up.

20. #40 Sidbenmore, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Invest in a vape dude. I saw one for 40 bucks on Amazon.