Think i fucked up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dc199, Aug 27, 2010.

1. I went back to my plant today, and i supercropped. Its about 2 weeks into flowering. I bent one of the main colas to allow the other branches to get bigger. I think i bent it a little too much, its sagging. Will it rocever?

2. Yeah, it will recover. Give it some support if needed to keep it upright.

In the future, you'll want to keep most of the training during veg time. You want your plant flowering, not recovering.

3. Based on the incredible level of detail you have provided and the needed pictures to allow us to see what you are talking about, I would have to say definitively that...I don't know. :rolleyes:

I agree with Paranorml that you don't want to be doing this during flower.

4. Don't got a camera and i am slightly stoned. please forgive me.

5. No worries -- I am prone to give advice through sarcasm. In order for us to help you, you need to do as much as you can to help yourself. Provide details, post pics if you can.

G'luck.

6. haha thanks man. ill see if i can get a cell phone pic tomorrow afternoon

7. Yeah it will recover if you didn't break it clean off. And it sounds like you didn't. But as the other guys said, you shouldn't be doing this in flowering. It will stress the plant and could turn hermie. I had a plant go hermie like 5 weeks into flowering because of supercropping.

8. now i know for next year not to do this during flowering. the plant wasnt mine during veg tho