Think Again

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Jun 21, 2006.

1. i am very excited to read this.

thanks for the link RM.

2. this is really interesting- omg- anyone interested in this should also check out the loose change- 2nd edition- video -I was shocked after watching this- if any of that is true thats messed up! heres the link:www.loosechange911.com the video is about an hour long, but its worth watching--

3. Your link is broken

The video can be seen here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change&pl=true

Unfortunatley, though that movie is well edited and produced, there is little solid fact. It leaves alot to speculation and assumption.

Good for convincing people to at very least question the offical story.

4. oh ya- weird! lol- how do I post links then? and ya- it does get you thinking about the dynamics of the way the buildings went down and how it may not be making any sense for them to collapse how they say they did

5. Shit kid... you at it again.

6. Haha yeah you'll learn to hate me for it.

7. I love you for it, I just can't read that whole article right now. I'm lazy as fuck.

8. The government blow up a building, and a terrorist attack happens, no way!

9. Disclaimer: I heard about this theory from my Math teacher, so if this professor is stating explosive where elsewhere other then the basement, I apologize... it won't be the first time my math teacher had informaiton incorrect. However, I am too lazy currently to read the full model, because with the explanation given by my teacher, it is easily disputable. So... please inform me if I'm incorrect. If I am incorrect, I'll attempt to read this theory. However, even if there were explosives within the bottom of the building, that still fails to play into the conspiracy theory some individuals hold about the government's involvement. By the information given to me by my math professor, the author had no hidden voice about a government conspiracy, but rather, attempted to get information out that there could have been explosives within the basement, which we already know from 1993, the terorists can reach with explosives. I fail to buy into any conspiracy theory I've read yet as to the government involvement into 9/11.

There's one fundamental issue wrong with this argument. Assume there were explosives in the bottom of the building, rewatch the tapes of the collapse... the building doesn't collapse bottom up. In the videos of the collapse, it tumbles, top to bottom. So, explosive within the basement would be physically impossible, which I would assume this professor would understand. However, this professor may know this, and decided to leave out that important information while continuing on as to receive some osrt of fame... not the first time someone has tampered with information in order to seem correct :p

10. good article

The government blew it up, just so they could get shit like the Patriot Act passed.

11. I'm not going to try to defend anything. Think whatever you want.

12. and then they blew up a few offices in the pentagon. just for style

13. I hope this isn't in reference to me. When such a topic is posted, there are bound to be differing opinions, and as such, there are bound to be discussions. I'm not attacking you, or your way of thinking, nor am I attacking anyone else. I am however, peacefully and objectively discussing the topic at hand. I'm not resorting to getting personal. The same goes for the other thread which you deleted, in which I think was a response to me. Maybe I'm egotistical? But both responses seemed geared towards me, so Rasta, know I have nothing against you, I think you're a pretty stand up guy from what I've seen here on the city. I just like having intelligent discussion. And this is what I would qualify as an intelligent discussion. So, be cool, smoke some bud, and eat some food!

14. I'm sorry, man, I definatley didn't mean to come across that way.

That other posts, was deleted due to a couple people, and I was in a bad mood. Don't sweat it.

Also, I just try to present this alternative counter-maintstream information because mass media does not.

I think it's important to question what a totaltarian power like the American Government tells you. I don't want to debate in depth my beleifs because I've come to learn that it is exceedingly difficult especially when such strong cynacism exists. It's totally not anything personal, I just don't feel my own personal view is pertinant to your perception of these facts.

It's your own subjective interpretation that matters.

15. Sounds good :)

16. not to mention an excuse to go to war with the entire middle east and get the man who tried to kill his daddy.

17. And Rumsfeld "cried" at the Pentagon Memorial inauguration a couple of days ago. What a monster.

18. I can't imagine being able to function with something like this on my conscience.