Things your animals do.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jordan21, Sep 6, 2011.

1. What are some wierd, cool, or funny things your pets do?

One of my cats gets into such a deep sleep that I can lift her legs and tail up and drop it and he won't even wake up, and I'd bet if I was gentle enough I could pick her up and she wouldn't wake up. And chills like a mofo, he'll lay completely streched out on my bed and follow me around all day, and plays fetch, she brought me a pair of socks to play with today.

Another one I used to have would sit near you waiting to be pet and would drool if you pet her alot, and if she's sitting next to you or jumps up and lays down next to you she will stretch her armpit and put it on you, picture the gentlest little paw laying on your arm and a kitten looking at you. Cutest thing ever.

2. my dog is really obsessed with someone holding up his paw haha i think most dogs do this but my dog is like crazy about it

if you don't shake with him he'll rest his paw on your knee or scratch you until you do. i've literally sat there for like 20 minutes just holding his paw while i was high lol

3. my cat can open doors by hooking them around and open with her paws.
    she also sniffs my cigarette ash and buts and doesnt mind smelling weed and my bong haha

4. My dog mews like a cat and likes drinking milk, which is pretty crazy. He's also obese, I honestly don't know how, we only feed him his dog biscuit things (if anyone mentions the milk, we don't give him it. I normally have a glass of milk, leave the room, come back, and there's a dog drinking it).

5. My tiny little Multiyorkipoo (2.8 lbs) can jump super high and its awesome watching her do it. Very energetic

6. When my pitbull was a little puppy(5 weeks old)...he preferred sleeping alongside the top of my head. Since I'm allergic to dogs...whenever I wake up...my head will be itchy as fuck...my nose will be stuffy and running...I'll be sneezing like crazy. But it was all worth it.

7. The bolded, is pretty much 20 hours of a ferrets daily life lol... my ferret in a light sleep can be picked up and messed with, in a heavy sleep, you could submerge him in water and he wouldnt budge lol.

Silly shit he does though.... the list is endless... ferrets are way too silly... One of his favorite things to do, is get inside this large tube that is just big enough for him to crawl through, and he goes into the center, and just begins rotating inside the tube at high speeds and his tail starts swirling around, its quite the sight to see lol

8. My dog will walk in my room, look at me and give me a "Fuck you" look, fart and walk away. :/

9. it be in your best intrested to delete that post. unless you're talking about catnip.

10. My cat Eli is about 2 and when he wants to just snack throughout the day he paws out 4-5 pieces of his food, eats them and then walks away like no big deal. He also puts food in his water and then steps on it so it sticks to his paw then eats, he try's to be fancy lol

11. My chocolate lab loves taking his turn on the bouncer & imitating.
    [​IMG]
    :hello:

12. my mastiff flails a lot. he's a big boy, weighs 190lbs and is pretty damn tall. it's awesome to see him just rolling around on the living room floor, his lips falling over his eyes lol and his shark teeth. i love my dog :)

13. when i blaze my dog will come from wherever he is in the house to sit beside me while i smoke... i think he likes getting high or because he knows that during my sesh i pet him a lot

14. my cat loves feet and shoes.. if a stranger comes to the house, she must check the shoes to see if she likes them.. the smellier the better

sticks her paws right in and sometimes dives her head in and out of them haha

15. Mine's the same way. He usually makes me shake his paw, then I'll make him give me the other one too so it's like I'm holding him up while he's still sitting xD whatta good dog. Writing this reminded me how much I wuvvvv him :love:

16. My cat will always be on my bed when i come home from work and she loves to lay on her back with her pawns out while she sleeps haha. When she wants to leave she always starts to almost headbutt the door and when I hear it I know what to do.

Also the bag I have my stash in she thinks is the cat treat bag so she always comes running haha.

17. #17 mushroomsatsuji, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dot talk about abusing your pet

18. All he said was the dog comes over. Not that he is purposely getting it high...

19. #19 mushroomsatsuji, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Then that's negligence. Either way we don't talk about getting pets or children high.

20. Yeah, I understand, but he never said the dog gets high either. I just don't feel saying "I always walk away from my pets when I toke" is needed. Eh oh well man.