Things you want to get off your chest?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Deleted member 948257, Aug 2, 2016.

?

What is your worst day of the week ?

1. monday

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. tuseday

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. wednesday

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. thursday

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. friday

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. saturday

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. sunday

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. everyday

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. i have never really vented much which has caused me fall into a deep depression i never really spoke about my problems so i thought this thread could be anything from i missed the bus fuck that driver or you didnt get paid from your job if anyone chooses to post thanks i wont feel that lonely :p

2. ill start so i finished college with decent grades in electrical engineering had a few shit experiences with wanker bosses that just practically lie say they will take you on as a apprentice leave you all day expect you to do the work of a fully trained electrican then pay you fucking hardly any money the worst part of it was that he fired me and the other apprentice and said i have no reason for you to be here we later found out he only employed us to say to hes boss he had workers at the job to finish it when in reality he never came to see us left us all day we learnt nothing he said to me you will never amount to anything and you should proberly work in a food shop as a cashier it ruined me as a person i felt like such a failure my family was so happy i got it but i felt like i let them down i was going jump into the train track on the way home but just couldnt do it i get home my family is destroyed i didnt tell them the full details until a few monthes later i couldnt get out of bed shower eat even look at my parents i felt like a disapointment i wanted to die i wrote a suicide letter for when i was gonna you know do myself in my mum found the letter and took me to a and e they put me on anti depressents they do nothing all they do is stop the thought of suicide but you still feel like it anyway 2 years later im here im coming to terms with what happend i have been seeing a therapist for 6months i feel like i am getting back to myself if thats a thing i still have bad days but not as much i still feel stupid as fuck but and not good enough for a gf but thats another rant

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well, I gave my mother 60 to get me bud, something she does a lot. Well I've waited four days now and still no weed, but she seems to be indulging in some good herb every night in her room... This is why I need my own dealer

• Like Like x 2
  4. my dude if in doubt use criaglist but be carful you dont get raped

5. I know what you mean man. one thing that you have to try and remember is that there are over 7 billion people on this planet, and with them you're going to run across some worthless assholes who put ya down, but when it comes down to it we are all the same(relatively speaking). We all lie, we all hold in anger, frustration, hate and more. But at the same time we all have love, envy, and appreciation for some as well. You seem like a troubled soul, which is not a bad thing. Some people are just simply better at handling the pressures of life and living.

• Like Like x 1
  7. my late girlfriend's friend messaged me out of the blue on facebook asking questions about her and me and i think she wants to fuck or get high but i dont want to and i dont like how she's doing that after she passed away. it feels weird. plus i dont even know you just a mutual friend on fb ive never met you.

im still kinda tempted though

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lol
    Okayy but just how reliable is Craigslist

9. It may be more of a case of her trying to fill the hole that your gf left her with her passing. She sees you as someone who's going through a very similar situation, someone who knew her very well but at the same time someone who she thinks might really be able to help.

• Like Like x 2
  10. depends i tried it 2 times first time was cool the dude was a bit odd the other time it was the police so i didnt go

11. lol.....

12. Majestic, you are brave to start this thread and put yourself out there, so I will try to be courageous too.

Today my husband told me I am addicted to ambien. He counted my pills last night and deduced I have been taking 3 a night (10mg tablets). He told me I behave like a retarded drunk on ambien, and how I don't give a fuck how he feels because he's asked me repeatedly not to do this anymore, yet I keep doing it. He said I keep bothering him on Ambien. I have to take his word for it as I can't remember what happened. He also has repeatedly asked me to let him know when I take ambien so he can avoid me for the rest of the evening. He doesn't partake in weed and rarely drinks. I am a heavy weed user. I don't drink, but I do hit the vaporizer several times a day when I have it. He threw that in this morning too, how he thinks I use too much weed.

Naturally, I have my own side to this story, but for now I don't think it's productive to rant about my husband. Instead, I'm trying not to be defensive in my own mind, and honestly contemplate whether I am addicted.

13. Taking a risk talking about other drugs but here goes. ( is against rules)

It is possible to become addicted to ambien. Not saying you are right now. But ambien is a non-hazardous alternative to xanax and eventually I can tell you the 3 10mg you're taking won't be enough after a while. And once you get hooked on xan it can get pretty bad after a while. Ask yourself if that's worth your marriage

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

• Like Like x 1
  14. This is the first time i have been dead broke in years.. Its strangely liberating, but also familiarly confining.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I didn't know talking about other drugs was a no-no. My apologies. You're right, it's not worth my marriage. I ran out two days ago, and decided not to renew my rx next month. I think I'm detoxing. My head has been hurting and I feel a little shaky.

I'm going to let two of my weed plants over ripen before I harvest in the fall. I read that will turn the bud into potent sleep medicine, which is why I was prescribed ambien in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm an editor for the wiki of a pretty obscure 80's children's cartoon. I really want the lead editor to notice me but at the same time I'm afraid and self conscious of everything I post because I don't want him to dislike me. Also I don't have a job.

• Like Like x 2
  17. This is a very healthy idea for a thread in my opinion. Props for making it.

Might as well vent. I've been feeling really lonely lately as dumb as that sounds. Not sexually, that's something I don't have a problem with. I mean I've been missing the feeling of being close to another human being emotionally. I have such a hard time trusting people and letting people get past my emotional barriers that I have a hard time making close friends and forming relationships in general. It's kind of ironic because have no problem socializing and interacting with others when I need to like for work or classes or any situation where social interaction is necessary. However I have a hard time forming long lasting relationships and bonds with people. I'm normally ok with being alone and I used to prefer being alone for awhile but nowadays it kind of sucks. Especially when life gets hard and you see other people finding comfort in their friends, loved ones, ect. but you can't seem to make that connection so you gotta pick yourself up and comfort yourself.

It'd just be nice to be able to have someone I could trust who I knew had my back during the rough times. And someone to just kick back with every once in awhile and hang out with just to chat about life or whatever.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just bitching >_>

• Like Like x 1
  18. Literally just read something I would write. You're not just bitching. I'm the same way. I can socialize with ease when it comes to things like work or online/whatever. But if I'm with a friend and they brought their friends too, I'm always the odd one out. It's ridiculous lol. Makes me wonder if I'm truly solipsistic... I live alone, do a lot of things alone. Don't have any friends aside from my dealer who's been my close friend for a long long time. Been seeing a girl kind of. We hang out and hook up but it's not serious and she isn't the serious relationship type.
    Idk now I'm the one bitching.

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

19. I am astonishingly autistic.

• Like Like x 1