Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things you notice high ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hey420, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Okay im highand i just want to know what everyone else notices when THEY are high, for me music seems very clear and when i close my eyes listening to it images and shit appear in my mind lol ...

2. music is way better high i agree with ya there. i like focus on it and zone in on it and it just sounds amazing, way better than sober.

3. TV shows seem WAY more staged

4. You can feel the emotion in the music like when I listen to a band called korn and I hear jonathans voice I can see him in my mind singing it and I can feel his lyrics and emotion and his pain

5. Music, bright colors, depth of field anomalies, there are a ton of things I notice when
    I'm ripped haha. Try watching the Lion King on full volume. Crazy shit.

6. I notice I'm fucking hungry!

7. everything.

8. [quote name='"Waffles67"']Music, bright colors, depth of field anomalies, there are a ton of things I notice when
    I'm ripped haha. Try watching the Lion King on full volume. Crazy shit.[/quote]

Dude yes! You notice all of the subliminal messages n shit in lion king.

9. [quote name='"RUFFLZ"']TV shows seem WAY more staged[/quote]

That 70's Show is pretty predictable, but at the same time it doesn't seem as fake as other shows and I can actually enjoy it instead of thinking to myself how fake everything is. I fucking crack up when I watch that 70's Show, holy shit. In my top 5 for sure.:smoke:

10. When I do homework (I'm 18), I seem to understand the problems I have to do more easily, and I can solve them quicker than normal. It's like I have been granted the vision of intelligence! :ey:

11. ya when u watch these reality shows on MTV and Vh1 and shit, all of it seems staged. but of course that 70's is staged lol but ya its one of my favorites

12. my wall paper and the cob webs in the corner...