Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things you forget when your high???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DroiDz, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Well I was about to play Mw3, for my Ps3. I got turned off the lights got in my chair, and also put on my Headset (Trittons). And proceeded into a pregame lobby, game started...shit was coo. About 3 minutes into the game... I realized I don't even have a headset im just blazed outta my mind!!!:smoke:

2. This thread again?

3. How to unlock my phone, how to pump gas, how to walk, where my lighter is, what I was talking about, where I was going, which way doors open

4. Haha, I wanted to say "well, I forgot"

But yeah, sometimes when I'm writing, I notice I write essentially the same thing twice within two or three paragraphs and catch myself. Its not a frequent thing , but enough for me to sit there and double/triple take.

But moreso I'll just forget I have my iTunes on or my Netflix on my PS3 will be up for like an our before I notice. I'm not too bad about it though. Nothing I don't do sober, really.

5. How awesome i am.

6. Fuckin' everything man

7. How to pack a bowl.

8. Why we exist.

9. Haha I was so high I packed a second bowl and forgot I did and was holding my piece in my hand for like 45 minutes and then I realized what I had in my hand and smoked it all up ^_^

10. my keys always fucking putting them somewheres or my badge at work that i have to use to log into the system

11. I'm on to you...

[​IMG]

12. [quote name='"Shpongle"']

I'm on to you...

[/quote]

Ive never seen someone do that 4chan ">>" thing with quotes here. Made me lol

13. ^ this is the spurberry police!

14. lol man id be the worse cop ever

15. I actually got that from the World of Warcraft forums. I've been on 4chan once and I feel that was plenty:laughing:

16. #16 Shpongle, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011

Littering and... Littering and...Littering and...

On topic: I always forget where I put the lighter. Glass always goes back on the counter/table as to avoid a tragedy but lighters just find their way in to my pockets, between the couch, in the bathroom, outside...I swear there are lighter gnomes in my house...

Attached Files:

17. ... you pretended you own trittons and that you put them on your head yet you dont own them... i dont think your smoking weed, you have been might been told it is weed.

forget i have netlfix up, my keys/wallet/phone, forget shit in food orders. seatbelts.

Opened new tab but forgot why <<--- my favorite

18. i did the exact thing i was like ooh more weed:smoke:

19. Forget where I hide my bud if I hide it in a hurry. Then I'll find that shit in like 3 weeks and be all , "FREE WEED!!!" until i remember I initially paid for it :/

20. [quote name='"Aruru"']Forget where I hide my bud if I hide it in a hurry. Then I'll find that shit in like 3 weeks and be all , "FREE WEED!!!" until i remember I initially paid for it :/[/quote]

It still counts!!